Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2006, 01:45 AM

Default Re: WWE

Yeah I agree with you there about Vince, if you weigh less than 260 or so you better be spectacular on the mic. WWE needs a serious overhaul but that won't happen because everyone wants to see Kane vs Viscera! ZOMG LOOK HOW BIG THEY ARE I CAN'T CHANGE THE CHANNEL
Old 12-14-2006, 01:59 AM

Fact is they need to put up and comers through some serious acting classes along with allowing them more input in their promos and gimmicks.
Old 12-14-2006, 05:28 PM

Raw:

Candace Michelle - She's actually improving in the ring, far beyond expectations. I'll reserve judgment...for now.
Charlie Haas - Criminally wasted. Putting him back with Shelton is a great start.
Eugene - Nick Dinsmore is an awesome technical wrestler who will hopefully be allowed to drop this lame gimmick STAT.
Gene Snitsky - So awful he's good. Plus the one line backstage in Vegas when he was sniffing a woman's feet: "We could go see See No Evil. Kane's a friend of mine. I once killed his unborn child, but we're over that now." GOLD.
Rob Conway - Potential and ability was always there. Too bad WWE Creative wasn't. Hopefully he won't be blinded by Arena ceiling lights in 2007.
Shawn Michaels - Fantastic company man? AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Smackdown:

Gregory Helms - Now charisma-free!

ECW:
No comment.
It's not ECW.
Old 12-14-2006, 05:49 PM

Yeah, what's the deal with what they did to Gregory Helms? He starts as himself, bores the fans, so they give him a gimmick. The gimmick goes over well, he seems to be a fan favorite, and they turn him back into his boring self again. I don't get it. A heel Hurricane could have been so much cooler than a heel Helms.
Old 12-14-2006, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Barry Windham was much better than this guy and Barry Windham sucked.

[/ QUOTE ]

please never comment on professional wrestling ever again. If you are going to make an indictment on Windham, then say that he is one of the greatest wastes of talent that has existed in wrestling

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 12-14-2006, 06:31 PM

Edge- I also disagree with the OP. This guy is a top tier player. He also is much better as a Heel. He has really stepped up to the next level this year. Until he became DX's whipping boy, he was the top heel in the WWE.
Shawn Michaels- Truly one of the all time greats. He can do everything at well. Heel,face,promos,5 star matches whatever you want. That being said he has probably been the most wasted wrestler on the roster over the last 2-3 years. Seriously, he hasn't even held at title in years. Needs to be put into the title scene.
Carlito- Future star, being wasted in the RAW midcard. Should be on SD as main event(or near main event)level heel.
Shelton Benjamin- Another wasted wrestler. At least WGTT is back.

Smackdown in General- Does McMachon/WWE even care about SD? The rosters are so unbalanced it's rediculous. (and have been for years) SD clearly is the Raw minor league which is a shame. I really don't see why Carlito, Benjamin, Nitro and Orton are all Raw.
Also anytime a wrestler gets any heat, eventually they'll go to Raw (you can start a Mr.Kennedy on Raw countdown) Only good thing about it is that maybe Benoit gets another title run.
Old 12-14-2006, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Shawn Michaels- ... Needs to be put into the title scene.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

also totally agree about the awesomeness of Edge
Old 12-15-2006, 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Kane - Sucks, has always sucked, always will suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

havent watched wrestling in 5 years or so, but wtf? he was a badass back then (masked), just like his brother

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah same here.
Old 12-20-2006, 03:57 PM

Amplify,

Interesting views on the talent.

Only 2 disagreements.

I believe Edge could be a top tier guy if the company would book him as one.

Shawn Michaels being known for outstanding mic work and as a company guy are both ridiculous assertions, Jesus or not.

Agree that his in ring stuff is gold.

Peace,

KennyBanya
Old 12-20-2006, 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Shawn Michaels being known for outstanding mic work and as a company guy are both ridiculous assertions, Jesus or not.

Agree that his in ring stuff is gold.

[/ QUOTE ]

If your talking about Michaels's whole career overall than saying he's a company guy is a bit a stretch but if your talking post 2002 only then I think you can say Michaels has been a "company guy" He pretty much has done everything he's been asked including this rediculous DX reunion (which he is against), putting over others (Cena,Goldberg,Benoit,Orton..), and turning heel and jobbing to a 55ish Hogan at one of the biggest PPV's of the year among other things without getting much in return. He hasn't held a title in years and until this DX reunion has barely been in a main event match(save his HHH feud like 4 years ago)He was supposed take some time off to have surgery on his busted knee about 6 months ago but keeps putting it off because DX is so hot right now.

FWIW i grew up a big Bret Hart fan and hate Shawn Michaels but his talent can't be argued and he has been solid without making any waves since he came out of retirement in 02.