Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 07:11 PM

Default Canadian Utilty Bill for me/Free cable for you

Mods: I figured this was as good a spot as any. If its not appropraite, delete it and Im sorry.

I need a canadian utility bill with my name on it to register with a certain poker site. I dont live in Canada. If a 2p2er who lives in Canada would be so kind as to put their cable bill in my name, Ill pay for your basic cable for 6 months. High post counts/respected posters preferred. PM if interested. Thanks.

-Evan
Old 03-13-2007, 07:16 PM

Default Re: Canadian Utilty Bill for me/Free cable for you

[ QUOTE ]
Mods: I figured this was as good a spot as any. If its not appropraite, delete it and Im sorry.

I need a canadian utility bill with my name on it to register with a certain poker site. I dont live in Canada. If a 2p2er who lives in Canada would be so kind as to put their cable bill in my name, Ill pay for your basic cable for 6 months. High post counts/respected posters preferred. PM if interested. Thanks.

-Evan

[/ QUOTE ]

So this is what online poker has come to?

Hopefully, this was a joke that I missed because it can't be anything else.

If it wasn't a joke - I'll let the others elaborate.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

-Evan

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
Old 03-13-2007, 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

-Evan

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I believe you want the 'Forgery, Fraud and Counterfeiting' forum.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:39 PM

All you really need is someone from Canada to superimpose your name on a copy of a cable bill and then fax/mail it to the site. Should be able to get that for less than 6 months cable cost.
Closed Thread