Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Canadian Utilty Bill for me/Free cable for you (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354356)

evanski 03-13-2007 07:11 PM

Canadian Utilty Bill for me/Free cable for you

Mods: I figured this was as good a spot as any. If its not appropraite, delete it and Im sorry.

I need a canadian utility bill with my name on it to register with a certain poker site. I dont live in Canada. If a 2p2er who lives in Canada would be so kind as to put their cable bill in my name, Ill pay for your basic cable for 6 months. High post counts/respected posters preferred. PM if interested. Thanks.

-Evan

Eric Stoner 03-13-2007 07:16 PM

Re: Canadian Utilty Bill for me/Free cable for you

[ QUOTE ]
Mods: I figured this was as good a spot as any. If its not appropraite, delete it and Im sorry.

I need a canadian utility bill with my name on it to register with a certain poker site. I dont live in Canada. If a 2p2er who lives in Canada would be so kind as to put their cable bill in my name, Ill pay for your basic cable for 6 months. High post counts/respected posters preferred. PM if interested. Thanks.

-Evan

[/ QUOTE ]

So this is what online poker has come to?

Hopefully, this was a joke that I missed because it can't be anything else.

If it wasn't a joke - I'll let the others elaborate.

Etric 03-13-2007 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

-Evan

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

Rainbow Warrior 03-13-2007 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

-Evan

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I believe you want the 'Forgery, Fraud and Counterfeiting' forum.

bkholdem 03-13-2007 07:39 PM

All you really need is someone from Canada to superimpose your name on a copy of a cable bill and then fax/mail it to the site. Should be able to get that for less than 6 months cable cost.