Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2007, 01:26 PM

Default Lots of History

Commerce 20/40 (8 Players)

Villain is a LAG who gets aggressive but likes to calldown when shown resistance, esp. when HU. He doesn’t showdown much because he mucks his bluffs and does know when to get away from hands multi-way. He has pushed me off hands a couple of times by C/Ring 3-4 people and mucked his bluff(draw?). He is a thinking player, but I’ve seen him isolate a fish EP limper with 86o. He refuses to chop blinds at any time which is why I’m sitting to his immediate left. I am up a ton and he is down a plethora and there is a correlation between the two. He is likely calling ATC in this spot.

A few recent hands:
I raise 77 preflop OTB with 2 limpers, and bet all streets as he was the only one to call down as I bet down on a KTx7x board.
I raise 99 preflop with several limpers, 4 to the flop, he donks, I raise a 942 flop, fish scatter, and I bet Qx turn and river, he calls down.
3 people including him limp. I raise KJs OTB, flop comes 5 ways. I bet 622 flop TAG BB calls, Villain C/Rs, I 3-bet, TAG folds, He 4-bets. I call and call a blank turn and fold river.

Preflop:
Hero raises A Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] UTG
Folded to Villain in BB who calls

Flop: JJ3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Villain check-raises…

Plan for the rest of the hand.