Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2007, 01:36 PM

Default Re: Beat: Got Pulled over doing a Uey

Is that why you thought people would find this story cool or interesting, you douche bag?
Old 06-18-2007, 01:39 PM

Great story. I'm assuming 'road-soda' is slang for a rock-hard [censored]?
Old 06-18-2007, 01:40 PM

I don't see why you or the other guy are so angry. I wasn't drunk, nor was I above the legal limit. I had one Guiness as celebration for leaving Foxwoods on the positive side.

I think the story is quite amazing, not so much 'cool' as you assume how I think. I just don't see how he doesn't at least give us a fine for making the U-Turn.

But alas, people like you don't see the bigger picture. You concentrate on a detail, turn it into something it's not, then go to town. Well good job, but that's not my point.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't see why you or the other guy are so angry. I wasn't drunk, nor was I above the legal limit. I had one Guiness as celebration for leaving Foxwoods on the positive side.

I think the story is quite amazing, not so much 'cool' as you assume how I think. I just don't see how he doesn't at least give us a fine for making the U-Turn.

But alas, people like you don't see the bigger picture. You concentrate on a detail, turn it into something it's not, then go to town. Well good job, but that's not my point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you pulled a U-Turn and didn't get a ticket, good story. Why even post here? Why not just call up CNN and have them cover it?
Old 06-18-2007, 01:47 PM

this story sucks balls.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:48 PM

You really know how to bring down a great story. I thought it was a good story, the decisions were probably quite -ev, but still thought it was worth sharing. Perhaps reading about brandi or some other poker chick is more up your alley Auto.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, two joints and a beer in your system headed the wrong way down the highway, spouting cute nicknames for driving drunk and posting about how you got away with it and you don't see why people here think you're scum.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:55 PM

I am heading the 'right way' but instead of going 89 north I was going 89 south.

And 'road sodas' is a pretty widely used term where I come from.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
(Do they even have the right to see my friends license, suppose it was my mom, would they ask for her license in that situation?).

[/ QUOTE ]

Read this: http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/200...s_court_r.html

While its voluntary if they're requesting ID it sounds like he was demanding it from you since you had committed a 'crime.' I don't know if the wording would apply to a passenger refusing to ID himself here.

Last little paragraph:

[ QUOTE ]
And refusing to identify yourself when in the midst of a Terry stop can land you in jail, depending on your state's laws, according to a recent Supreme Court decision known as Hiibel. The story behind the cowboy who fought the law and lost in that case is here.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-18-2007, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was heading the 'right way' but instead of going 89 north I was going down south on my boyfriend.

And 'road sodas' is a pretty widely used term where I come from (ass-clown town).

[/ QUOTE ]