hello there

NL600, PartyPoker
SB: $812
BB: $980
UTG: $180.00
MP: $620.00
CO: $420 (Sit Out)
Hero (BTN): $280

Preflop: Hero is dealt 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (6 Players)
UTG folds, MP raises to $22.00, Hero - ?

the table was rather tight (as far as 20 hands may say that, but it looked like everyone wanted to steal blind when they get late position. i've seen that guy raised 2x times, and 1 time i reraised him for $52 protecting my blind and he folded. ANd now he raises again, and the CO was sit out i decided he steals again. so i wanted to reraise him but because i wasnt so deep and it was all of my bankroll <font color="#666666">lol, I just got it from free bonus $25, after beating some NL100 table, so keep in mind ive payed in Busto-Robusto style) </font> i decided to put him on tought decision and raised all in instead of just reraising for smth like 60. My hand may easily be dominated in most of flops, and even with position, i dont like to give up this hand to him if he raise any flop. I either dont want to just call, allowing him bluff his "strong hand" in futher streets

How bad it was or maybe it was not so bad? Maybe I should just call and play flop?
Hero raises $280 (all in)