Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2007, 05:09 AM

Default So who\'s picks should I go with

Ive used touts before but after reading some stuff on here ive realized its a mistake. But whos picks on this website should I follow? Thanks
Old 09-20-2007, 06:47 AM

Default Re: So who\'s picks should I go with

[ QUOTE ]
Ive used touts before but after reading some stuff on here ive realized its a mistake. But whos picks on this website should I follow? Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Read everything you can, and then make your own picks based on the information you pick up.
If you don't approach it that way, you can never be any better than the person you're following.

Lori
Old 09-20-2007, 11:16 AM

your own

if not, don't do it
Old 09-20-2007, 11:58 AM

This seems ridiculous. Why would you not follow someone's picks who does a better job than you are capable of doing? Unless you are in it for the satisfaction of working hard to analyze stats and produce your own winnners, I don't see how you can object to following a person or service that is a proven winner. Now, finding that person is the key but assuming that can be done I see no problem with taking that route.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Read everything you can, and then make your own picks based on the information you pick up.
If you don't approach it that way, you can never be any better than the person you're following.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-20-2007, 12:10 PM

Read the FAQ on Tout service.
Old 09-20-2007, 12:33 PM

Location: cook me on your grill and feed me to your neighbors

brandon lang, cause he had a movie made about him
Old 09-20-2007, 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This seems ridiculous. Why would you not follow someone's picks who does a better job than you are capable of doing? Unless you are in it for the satisfaction of working hard to analyze stats and produce your own winnners, I don't see how you can object to following a person or service that is a proven winner. Now, finding that person is the key but assuming that can be done I see no problem with taking that route.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you set a maximum on how well you can do?
Old 09-20-2007, 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why I dropped out of school in first grade. Learning sucks. Feelings of accomplishments are overrated.

- C -
Old 09-20-2007, 02:20 PM

Location: cook me on your grill and feed me to your neighbors

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you just tell me how much you charge? The suspense is killing me.
Old 09-20-2007, 03:16 PM

Oh good I am not the only one who was waiting to read about his successful service at the end of the post. lol