Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   So who's picks should I go with (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=505161)

hockey88 09-20-2007 05:09 AM

So who\'s picks should I go with

Ive used touts before but after reading some stuff on here ive realized its a mistake. But whos picks on this website should I follow? Thanks

Lori 09-20-2007 06:47 AM

Re: So who\'s picks should I go with

[ QUOTE ]
Ive used touts before but after reading some stuff on here ive realized its a mistake. But whos picks on this website should I follow? Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Read everything you can, and then make your own picks based on the information you pick up.
If you don't approach it that way, you can never be any better than the person you're following.

Lori

27offsuit 09-20-2007 11:16 AM

your own

if not, don't do it

dangerfish 09-20-2007 11:58 AM

This seems ridiculous. Why would you not follow someone's picks who does a better job than you are capable of doing? Unless you are in it for the satisfaction of working hard to analyze stats and produce your own winnners, I don't see how you can object to following a person or service that is a proven winner. Now, finding that person is the key but assuming that can be done I see no problem with taking that route.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Read everything you can, and then make your own picks based on the information you pick up.
If you don't approach it that way, you can never be any better than the person you're following.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

dudeimstoked 09-20-2007 12:10 PM

Read the FAQ on Tout service.

facialabuse 09-20-2007 12:33 PM

brandon lang, cause he had a movie made about him

Lori 09-20-2007 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This seems ridiculous. Why would you not follow someone's picks who does a better job than you are capable of doing? Unless you are in it for the satisfaction of working hard to analyze stats and produce your own winnners, I don't see how you can object to following a person or service that is a proven winner. Now, finding that person is the key but assuming that can be done I see no problem with taking that route.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you set a maximum on how well you can do?

psuasskicker 09-20-2007 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why I dropped out of school in first grade. Learning sucks. Feelings of accomplishments are overrated.

- C -

facialabuse 09-20-2007 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you just tell me how much you charge? The suspense is killing me.

sanmarcosrun1 09-20-2007 03:16 PM

Oh good I am not the only one who was waiting to read about his successful service at the end of the post. lol