Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2006, 10:08 PM

Default Re: Do Any \"Adults\" 8-Table ???

[ QUOTE ]
>>>>then I would be willing to wager you very very large sums of money that these players have more refined poker skills and play at a more expert than to which you could ever hope to aspire.<<<<
\
Wow, this makes sense. Why do I even bother in the retard forum?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry if you have reading comprehension skills. Maybe you should go to a doctor to check for early signs of Alzheimer's.
Old 01-10-2006, 10:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know many UNDER 25's like to talk about how they 8-table. I guess it's "cool" maybe it makes them feel like a better play. I have no idea how you can play 8 tables unless you just fold everything >JJ. Especially the guys that 8 table 6 max games.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think people 8-table b/c they think it's "cool" or b/c they need to boost their self-esteem. You make it sound as if the younger players are doing this only to satisfy their ego. These youngsters are talented and good poker players.

[ QUOTE ]
4 tables I can pull off at full ring NL...if any 8-table ADULTS do this, do you adjust your game? Do you just play super-tight straight forward poker?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm older than 25, but I wouldn't call myself an adult. I am probably an average 2+2er at best (in terms of poker playing ability). However, I regularly play 4 to 8-tables 6max. I don't consciously change any of my play. I also sometimes watch TV, take notes, chat on AIM, and listen to music, etc while doing this.
Old 01-10-2006, 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Playing 8 tables is cool ! Especially when my friends watch me !!

[/ QUOTE ]

I play 8 tables to increase my profit which I use to finance my legal education, so that I can graduate in 4 months. I'm sorry, what do you do again?
Old 01-10-2006, 11:16 PM

This is one of the best posts ive seen in a while.
first you rip on 8 tablers, then you ask them for advice on how to 8 table yourself.
this is too much [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2006, 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know many UNDER 25's like to talk about how they 8-table. I guess it's "cool" maybe it makes them feel like a better play.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about that, but I know some people think it's cool to have user names that reference sex acts.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:24 PM

ok serious question, are you guys using multitable helper or other software to help you out or are you simply able to play without software? Im using MTH and started playing 10 tables with little to no change in my game.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:26 PM

i love ur name. Are u sure your over 25?

On a serious note, We sometimes think there should be a forum for the more mature sophisticated type players like the OP and us.

Sincerely,
Mike Hunt and Peter Goesinya
Old 01-10-2006, 11:40 PM

Wow ! I never espected a reply from a Clone !! What's up Mr. Automatic ????

I actually 15 table Heads Up. Oh you should see my DOPE 5 monitor 2001FP setup. It's off the hizzie. All my peeps are amazed.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow ! I never espected a reply from a Clone !! What's up Mr. Automatic ????

I actually 15 table Heads Up. Oh you should see my DOPE 5 monitor 2001FP setup. It's off the hizzie. All my peeps are amazed.

[/ QUOTE ]

So how long much did money did you drop to get you frustrated enough to start this thread? I guess its better than an "online poker is rigged" post, like the ones started by your losing player brethren. I give you points for creativity. Thanks for contributing to the poker economy.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:50 PM

Listen closely son.

Thread was started because once again some frat boy popped off (meant as a putdown) "bro, I play 8 tables, how many do you play"? Well, I play 2-4 tables, and would be surprised if any could play 8 without a drop in BB/100. Of course I get the $1-$2 crowd runnin' smack. I guess I too could beat the $1-$2 games playing 12 tables. I'm curious if any $5-$10 and up play 8+ tables without a drop in BB/100.

Obviously only the bottom feeders read this pathetic section.