Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2007, 05:29 PM

Default Re: Fist fight in my cubicle

[ QUOTE ]
Okay lawyers, tell me what's going on here. The cops called my office yesterday, interviewed everyone that was here for the "fight" and then called my ex (who gave them nothing LDO).
Today I called the cop that's investigating my case to give her my ex's address and to check on the status of the case. This bitch proceeds to tell me that the case is closed and that it will go to municipal court where they'll decide whether or not to press charges. She also said that there's not much more she can do because she doesn't know his last name and no one saw him punch me. This is ridiculous, everyone saw us tangled up and blood on my mouth. I asked her if there was something she could do about the address, and she said that since the apartment is in a different city (15 min. away) that they'd have to see if a cop in that city would go over there and look for him. What is my play here? Am I [censored]? I don't want to have my friends go jump this dude, because I don't know how far this crazy bastard will take this. However, I REFUSE to let him get away with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

As mentioned before, this is standard. Just let it go. Nothing is ever going to come of this. Resolving slap fight disputes between adolescents isn't hight on the priorities list for the cops. But once they're done solving all the murders, rapes and robberies I'm sure they'll get around to your case.

And nothing is gheyer than jumping someone with your friends after they beat your ass.
Old 04-24-2007, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If it helps, I only called him the n-word when it was just the two of us on the phone as an effort to get his real name. I'm not a racist, the ex is half-black.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you using a racial slur if you're not a racist. Just because the ex is half black, doesn't mean anything.
Old 04-24-2007, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Okay lawyers, tell me what's going on here. The cops called my office yesterday, interviewed everyone that was here for the "fight" and then called my ex (who gave them nothing LDO).
Today I called the cop that's investigating my case to give her my ex's address and to check on the status of the case. This bitch proceeds to tell me that the case is closed and that it will go to municipal court where they'll decide whether or not to press charges. She also said that there's not much more she can do because she doesn't know his last name and no one saw him punch me. This is ridiculous, everyone saw us tangled up and blood on my mouth. I asked her if there was something she could do about the address, and she said that since the apartment is in a different city (15 min. away) that they'd have to see if a cop in that city would go over there and look for him. What is my play here? Am I [censored]? I don't want to have my friends go jump this dude, because I don't know how far this crazy bastard will take this. However, I REFUSE to let him get away with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

As mentioned before, this is standard. Just let it go. Nothing is ever going to come of this. Resolving slap fight disputes between adolescents isn't hight on the priorities list for the cops. But once they're done solving all the murders, rapes and robberies I'm sure they'll get around to your case.

And nothing is gheyer than jumping someone with your friends after they beat your ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe me, where I live murders and rapes take place maybe once a month. The only thing the cops have to do here is bust kids for smoking weed and write speeding tickets. When it's time to do the dirty work, this is what happens EVERY time. I could go into more details, but it'd just get tl;drs.

And I don't care what you say, there isn't anything gheyer than picking a fight with someone who's in his office. He deserves a beatdown from multiple people. You act like he wouldn't do the same thing to me given the chance.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:04 PM

file a [censored] civil suit for assault and battery
Old 04-24-2007, 06:23 PM

Find out which bar this guy hangs out at. Go there tell him to take it outside or kick his ass right on the spot.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:33 PM

did you call him a sparkling wiggle?
Old 04-24-2007, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You handled it A+ OP as long as you didn't cry about it for an hour+ the next morning when you picked up your Christina Aguilera cd.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
someones trying to hard
0/10
Old 04-24-2007, 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah seriously, he can't expect you to fight him at your place of employment...unless it's the TGIFridays I worked at when I was younger and the employees used to wrestle right outside the side door regardless of whether they had customers or not. Still they at least moved it somewhat outside.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao