Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2007, 10:26 AM

Default Re: You\'ll die in 6 hours

First Id call my mum, and tell her I love her, and whats going on. SHe lives 3000kms away, so no chance of her rocking up and boring me to death.

Then Id call some of my hot female friends. One of them has got to go for the sympathy root, and Id want it to be with someone cool, so not some random fool.

Then Id call 8 or so of my best and funniest mates, making sure one of them brings a bag of E's and probably some coke. Drop the pills, order some pizza, and get some KFC, then watch the footy and drink UDL's for the next few hours.

I think a topless bar maid would be a good idea too.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm also surprised no one has mentioned praying

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd probably take some psychedelics

[/ QUOTE ]
to-may-to, to-mah-to...
Old 04-30-2007, 12:49 AM

Travel to NY: 1-2 hours
Knife as many people as I can: 10-15 seconds

Then I get shot by the cops and die in the hospital within the next 4 hours 50 seconds, thus fulfilling the prophecy.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:14 AM

This would probably flip me out too much to do anything useful. I'd get trashed and watch tv [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2007, 01:36 AM

1. say goodbye to everyone
2. buy a bunch of hardcore drugs
Old 04-30-2007, 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Travel to NY: 1-2 hours
Knife as many people as I can: 10-15 seconds

Then I get shot by the cops and die in the hospital within the next 4 hours 50 seconds, thus fulfilling the prophecy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then it turns out the call you got saying you were going to die in six hours was actually meant for your neighbour...
Old 04-30-2007, 11:59 AM

pray and get my stuff in order.
Old 04-30-2007, 12:16 PM

This is a great thread because it really makes you reassess what you really love doing, the places we love being, and, for some of us, realise we haven't done them or been there in a long time.

One of my most perfect days in my life was spent one August three years ago with an Italian guy, an old friend, on the island of Capri. His family have a holiday house there. I was staying in Naples and came over on the boat, met him at the port, and we spent the day walking around the town. We walked down a famous sculpted path down to the sea, and went swimming in the clear blue sea off an isolated outcrop of rocks; there was no-one else around. We walked up to the top of Capri, where there is a church and the ruins of a villa. At one point he showed me the view down to a house used in a famous Bridget Bardot film. The whole time we were talking; and he is a kind, intelligent, understated guy, good company. We stopped to eat at a little cafe / restaurant and I had an amazing caprese salad. As it got dark, we said goodbye and I got the boat back into Naples.

I have had more action-packed days, but this one was one of the most idyllic, where I experienced pure happiness and peace. If I had six hours left to live I'd hope to be able to relive it.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:53 PM

I really feel related to your post. I spent an amazing day with my wife on Capri, back in 2002.

[ QUOTE ]
This is a great thread because it really makes you reassess what you really love doing, the places we love being, and, for some of us, realise we haven't done them or been there in a long time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that was the purpose, we keep postponing things we want to do, people we want to see or talk, like we would live forever. In the mid-time, we just live like zombies, following the self-induced inertia we keep ourselves day after day.
It's amazing some days we are even bored and we can't find things to do ..... oh man, those precious hours .....