Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-2007, 08:34 PM

Default Re: Brandi and I at the Bellagio

[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully if you guys wear a condom you that will prevent you from getting critters or something...

[/ QUOTE ]

Your over-estimating the protective capabilities of a single condom.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:56 AM

what's the volleyball for?
Old 02-21-2007, 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
JW ~ I can't believe you would tell everyone our details...

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah JW, don't you know that cutting, blood letting, penises on the back, anal for entry, naked photos, talk of suicide, account busting and all things salacious are permissible but kind words and attempting to defend her honor are off limits!

[/ QUOTE ]

Got that right. Here's a PM she sent me:

"I don't know you (obv) ~ but I am asking you as a human being to respect my privacy. I came out with something tragic that had happened to me and this whole thing escalated. It's a new year now and I've had to start over from scratch. I know you guys like to have your laughs, but I would really like to leave all this behind me.
I've been through some of the toughest past few months of my life. You don't know me, but try to have some compassion and put yourself in my shoes... Not only did I have to suffer my losses financially, but I also had to suffer public humiliation and people laughing and making jokes/mean remarks about something that was not funny to begin with. I'd like to move on. I hope that you have compassion of some sort ~ or perhaps some maturity ~ to let this be and respect my privacy and space.

Thank you,
Brandi Rose "

I wrote back to tell her she had to be insane and let her in on a secret: when you post something on the World Wide Web, it's not "private" any more. Her reply:

"Well then, I'm glad to see you care so much about my life. I would figure that most people have better things to do with their time, but once again life has surprised me. I wish you the best ~

Brandi"

I wrote back and reminded her that she is a thief and a liar. That as I saw it, she takes advantage of people and when they catch on that she is nothing more than a mentally unbalanced con artist she goes to no ends to erupt with vicious lies about them that she is the worst kind of snake and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to hear that she was found dead in a ditch someday. She wrote back:

"I have a few questions to ask...

1. Who exactly am I lying and stealing from?
2. You obviously think you know me so well, how long exactly have you known me? I'd like to take a speculative guess ~ but I feel safe to assume we have never met in person.
3. Why hasn't this person whom I have supposedly stolen from taken me to court if they have all this evidence?

~ Brandi "

I reminded her that met her in person and she has said she is changing her life a dozen times.

Then I asked her if she has so many friends, why didn't she call any of them for help when she needed plane tickets home? Several of them have to have more than enough money to cover a pair of tickets.

People are slow to seek charges against a con artist because they don't want to admit they fell for a con artist, especially if they are men and especially when they've been warned beforehand, but eventually someone is angry enough to call the cops, and the jig is up. "Don't be so sure your last big con is water under the bridge. The stature of limitations on a crime that size doesn't expire for a few years more and you have a big mouth."

And her final and by far best message:

"Let me ask you a question... being a part of the burning man community ~ where there is so much love and good energy ~ are you truly proud of yourself for writing such hateful words?

I haven't "conned" or stolen money from anyone. I will admit that I went through a VERY rough patch in my life. I did hurt people ~ though never consciously ~ and I also hurt myself. It wasn't a big secret that I hated myself. Everyone could see it. I was miserable. And you're right, I DID do a lot of stupid [censored] on drugs. I think everyone has. I was quite a bit crazy. I was overly emotional. I sent insane messages to people.

That ended at the end of this past summer. There was a moment that completely changed my life. I have a lot of regrets for that one time period before then, but I have also grown from that, learned my lessons, and have moved on.

In fact, I've been sober for quite some time now. I don't even drink anymore. And I gave up smoking. I am not the same person you remember.

What's VERY strange to me is that you are so obsessed with my life... You're are trying to cut me down with your words and you don't want to see me succeed. Why is that? Are you so jealous of me because you hate yourself? Not cool. Look at how much time you've spent on this... looking me up on the internet, creating an account, reading through a thread with over 4000 posts (and probably others as well), posting responses, cut and pasting my blogs... WOW! Just... WOW!!!! And you are calling ME crazy???

As for your nasty words... you lose. They don't bother me. I have been in Los Angeles only on rare occasions during the half of last year. I haven't even gone to parties in quite a long time. And I HAVE gone to therapy. Not to mention that I'm sober.

Anyways ~ I will see you at Fuente, Kat. I hope your new job is going well. And by the way, Art says hi.

~ Brandi

PS. ~ If you have so many lingering issues with me, why not talk to me yourself? Instead, you are nice to my face. You are fake. I guess that makes YOU the real con artist here. Grow up. "

I felt a little sorry for her in spite of myself, she even sounded sane for a while there, but here we are again.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully if you guys wear a condom you that will prevent you from getting critters or something...

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 03-07-2007, 07:09 PM

Just so we all know what a 7 is on Dids' scale....

Old 03-07-2007, 07:10 PM

Do we have any pics of OP and his girlfriend?
Old 03-07-2007, 07:11 PM

you suck.
Old 03-07-2007, 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?
Old 03-07-2007, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys should screw Brandi instead. It's a readily attainable goal, given that she likes to spread her butt cheeks for just about anyone. Hopefully if you guys wear a condom you that will prevent you from getting critters or something...

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 03-07-2007, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dibs,

Boris is in Vegas and hopefully will show Brandi what a date with a true gentleman is like. David has a lot of good traits, but Boris is rich so I think Brandi will find him quite interesting while begging for his [censored] .

[/ QUOTE ]