Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2007, 10:09 AM

Default Re: FTP Answers 1/12

You should also decrease the amount of time a player is allowed to sit out at a speed table. Those of us wanting to get hands in don't want someone to be able to take up a seat for the same amount of time as a normal table.
Old 01-27-2007, 10:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You do realize restricting good TAGs to four tables will make the games much tougher, not easier, don't you?

[/ QUOTE ]
It seems intuitive to me that good players will play the best games they can find, for as many tables of that game as they can. They won't devote significantly more effort to table selection if they can play 12 tables than they can if they can only play 4; they'll just play at x tables that meet their criteria, up to the limit allowed.

So it follows that, given set standards and limited tables, TAGs won't just sit at every table, they'll sit until either the site limit is met or their standard for sitting is met, whichever comes first. A site's limit on tables only maximizes the number of TAGs at each table, since the regulating factor is the quality of the table.

I guess a counter-argument could be that good poker players aren't rational. Or that good players receive some sort of payment I'm not thinking of, like prop payments, that outweigh the monetary and psychological effects of being neutral or -EV at a table. In any case, if you can point out any errors in my perspective, I'd like to hear them.
Old 01-27-2007, 11:49 AM

i think he means if people only play 4 tables they will play much better, and also there will be less games in general, which hurts the site a ton more than the harm that comes from multitablers.
Old 01-30-2007, 08:30 AM

Can you please add lower NL heads up tables?

Right now the lowest is $100NL.

Even if you just added $50NL that would be great.

People want to learn how to play HU, but the limit is too high.

Thank you
Old 01-30-2007, 11:26 AM

Doug,

Please find new deposit methods so the fish can put more monies in. I keep busting them and they're coming back in smaller numbers.

Thanks,
OH