Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2007, 08:20 AM

Default Re: Best friend slept with girl of my dreams, what SHOULD I do?

your friend had an opportunity to be declared "best frickin friend ever" if he said no.

But you cannot fault him for sexing the girl.

Life sucks. Girls suck. Move on.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:22 AM

BTW: I'd probably spend some serious time to get hold of one or more of his EXs though. That should get OP motivated and his head clear. And I wouldn't make it a secret. Ask him which one is the best in bed and which one is open minded enough to do [nasty fantasy]. If he insists that you don't do it, just shrug it off. You obviously need some game to pull this off, because it's kind of embarrassing to announce it and then nothing happens. If you don't have it, just do it in secret, get some kind of proof and ask him if she was doing those crazy things already when he was with her.

Your friendship is over anyway, because you probably won't get over this. So why not make it a fun experience for everyone?
Old 06-22-2007, 08:26 AM

Let me add we now need pictures of this chick, hopefully the NSFW kind
Old 06-22-2007, 08:27 AM

If OP had naked pictures of this girl, he would be too busy furiously masturbating/crying
Old 06-22-2007, 08:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW: I'd probably spend some serious time to get hold of one or more of his EXs though. That should get OP motivated and his head clear. And I wouldn't make it a secret. Ask him which one is the best in bed and which one is open minded enough to do [nasty fantasy]. If he insists that you don't do it, just shrug it off. You obviously need some game to pull this off, because it's kind of embarrassing to announce it and then nothing happens. If you don't have it, just do it in secret, get some kind of proof and ask him if she was doing those crazy things already when he was with her.

Your friendship is over anyway, because you probably won't get over this. So why not make it a fun experience for everyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually prefer hiding in the closet and masterbating to this advice. You're not going to get any real pleasure out of this, plus it would be a lot of work, plus if they rejected you...oh man.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:31 AM

Okay, I guess here is part of my problem with the majority of people in this thread:

Lets say you meet some random dude right, complete stranger , and you find out that he wants to bang some random girl...You meet the girl, and find out she wants to bang YOU, not him. What do you do?

You bang her, yeah.

Now, we have the same situation, but the other guy isn't a STRANGER, he's a good FRIEND.

You treat the stranger the same way you treat the friend? What's the point in having friends if you are going to treat them like strangers?
Old 06-22-2007, 08:32 AM

he probably has a bigger dick than you - I suggest fantasizing about the two of them having sex.

the way it went down, it's tough to blame your friend.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:33 AM

Give her her Purell and move on.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
your friend sounds kinda like a dbag, not for sleeping with her, but for not waiting until you weren't in the house at least. the girl sounds kinda like a [censored] tease too. what you should do (but won't) is sleep with her mother . that'll teach both of them. for added awesomeness, sleep with her first, but only once, then date her sister (or one of her friends).

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 06-22-2007, 08:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I actually prefer hiding in the closet and masterbating to this advice. You're not going to get any real pleasure out of this, plus it would be a lot of work, plus if they rejected you...oh man.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is he going to get rejected if he tells the girl that his Ex has strictly forbidden that they have any contact and that it might get a little dangerous? Should be a no-brainer.

Seriously, though:
Well, that advice is certainly not perfect, but wallowing in self-pity is certainly worse and fantasizing about his dream girl having buttsecks with other dudes will make for a good psychosis and mental trauma, depending on how much he was into this girl and how much of a beat this whole thing was for him. Certainly not the way to go. I think anything that drives him away from that girl is good even if it is the pure lust for revenge.

I can't believe I write all this without having seen ANY DAMN PIC!