Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How many poker books do you read every month?
books? what are those 21 25.93%
1-2 53 65.43%
3 or more 7 8.64%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 08:30 PM

Default Re: Mine Dribbles (NC Thread)

wow i can't believe the $1 US is $1.06 CAD?? WTF I REMEMBER WHEN THAT WAS PLAY MONEYS!!!!
Old 07-27-2007, 08:33 PM

And the worst played hand of the day go's to...

PokerStars 5/10 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is MP with K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. CO posts a blind of $5.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO (poster) 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB calls $13 (All-In), <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (10 SB) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players, 1 all-in)</font>
Hero checks, CO checks.

Turn: (5 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players, 1 all-in)</font>
Hero checks, CO checks.

River: (5 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players, 1 all-in)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 5 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
SB has Qc 2c (one pair, tens).
CO has Kc Kh (two pair, kings and tens).
Outcome: CO wins 5 BB. </font>
Old 07-27-2007, 08:34 PM

he was obv trying to check it down in order to busto villain and move up the prize ladder
Old 07-27-2007, 08:35 PM

lol trapaments

IT'S A TARP
Old 07-27-2007, 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol trapaments

IT'S A TARP

[/ QUOTE ]

do you get it?

If so, then a clearly audible groan came forth from your mouth....
Old 07-27-2007, 09:01 PM

So, inspired by Brain, I went to smash the noobs at my local cas last night. Here are the "highlights"

Hand 1

Very first hand, I post in the HJ, look down and see two black ladys. Of course everyone limps to me (yes, yes, even people from the blackjack table come and put some money in the pot and all that), I raise it, everyone calls and even some guy that open folded calls for two more with no cards.

Flop comes 34J, check to me, I bet, most people (even some of the blackjack players) call.

Turn comes 7. Checked to me, I bet, expecting the blackjack players to be holding 65 because they love elevens. Everyone calls.

River comes a sweet 9. I bet. UTG calls and the chick on my right calls. I smugly flip over my ladies. UTG shows, 74o for the turned 2-pair. Chick on my right shows J9 for the rivered higher two pair. NH.

------------------------------------

Hand 2

I find AJo OTB. Everyone limps to me and I raise. Everyone calls and the pit boss throws two chips just to see (yes, this joke is getting old).

Flop comes 63 and a lovely Jack. Checked to me, I bet, a few call, inlcuding the chick on my right and a young asian guy in MP who seems pretty tight, i.e. doesnt play &gt;50% of hands. The pit boss realises he has no cards and backs away.

Turn is a nice looking 7, checked to me, I bet, same two callers.

River is a sweet, sweet bricky 9. Tight asian guy checks, chick on my right bets.... oh wtf?! I call(?!), mostly out of confusion, tight asian guy calls. I show my AJ, asian guy shows his cowboys (NH sir) and the chick on my right of course shows T8o for the runner-runner.

Hand 3

In the CO I see the black lady and her partner. Guess how many limpers, then double it and thats how many limpers there are to me. I raise and they all call.

The flop brings me a lovely JTx for the OESD. Checked to me, I bet, everyone calls.

Turn doesnt hit me, and I check behind.

River is the sweetest 9 you have ever seen and the chick on my right bets... ok biznitch! I think, this is what ive been waiting for! I consider going for the over-calls but think FU! I'm raising, so I raise, of course there are a two cold-calls anyway, and she calls.

I smugly show her my nuts. The cold-callers muck and she of course shows her nuts for a split pot...nice hand, calling with the nuts and not getting more bets from the cold-callers...

I get up and go to the bar for a beer. Unfortunatly they wont accept my hundreds of Sklansky Bucks and I have to pay in AUD.

I love live poker.

Oh, did I mention I waited over an hour and a half to get a seat and they take 10bb/100 rake? Well, I did, and they do.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So, inspired by Brain, I went to smash the noobs at my local cas last night. Here are the "highlights"

Hand 1

Very first hand, I post in the HJ, look down and see two black ladys. Of course everyone limps to me (yes, yes, even people from the blackjack table come and put some money in the pot and all that), I raise it, everyone calls and even some guy that open folded calls for two more with no cards.

Flop comes 34J, check to me, I bet, most people (even some of the blackjack players) call.

Turn comes 7. Checked to me, I bet, expecting the blackjack players to be holding 65 because they love elevens. Everyone calls.

River comes a sweet 9. I bet. UTG calls and the chick on my right calls. I smugly flip over my ladies. UTG shows, 74o for the turned 2-pair. Chick on my right shows J9 for the rivered higher two pair. NH.

Hand 2

I find AJo OTB. Everyone limps to me and I raise. Everyone calls and the pit boss throws two chips just to see (yes, this joke is getting old).

Flop comes 63 and a lovely Jack. Checked to me, I bet, a few call, inlcuding the chick on my right and a young asian guy in MP who seems pretty tight, i.e. doesnt play &gt;50% of hands. The pit boss realises he has no cards and backs away.

Turn is a nice looking 7, checked to me, I bet, same two callers.

River is a sweet, sweet bricky 9. Tight asian guy checks, chick on my right bets.... oh wtf?! I call(?!), mostly out of confusion, tight asian guy calls. I show my AJ, asian guy shows his cowboys (NH sir) and the chick on my right of course shows T8o for the runner-runner.

Hand 3

In the CO I see the black lady and her partner. Guess how many limpers, then double it and thats how many limpers there are to me. I raise and they all call.

The flop brings me a lovely JTx for the OESD. Checked to me, I bet, everyone calls.

Turn doesnt hit me, and I check behind.

River is the sweetest 9 you have ever seen and the chick on my right bets... ok biznitch! I think, this is what ive been waiting for! I consider going for the over-calls but think FU! I'm raising, so I raise, of course there are a two cold-calls anyway, and she calls.

I smugly show her my nuts. The cold-callers muck and she of course shows her nuts for a split pot...nice hand, calling with the nuts and not getting more bets from the cold-callers...

I get up and go to the bar for a beer. Unfortunatly they wont accept my hundreds of Sklansky Bucks and I have to pay in AUD.

I love live poker.

Oh, did I mention I waited over an hour and a half to get a seat and they take 10bb/100 rake? Well, I did, and they do.

[/ QUOTE ]

did you get her number?
Old 07-27-2007, 09:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I smugly show her my nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

As much as I hate this kind of nomination for next NC thread title, since I figure they won't really ever be used being a ho-ho cheap sexual allusion (makes the world go round, eh? eh?) and all...

I frakkin hate Fridays... playing in 2 1/45's and twice so far I was re-raised all in when I raised some donk on the flop.

I'm not even out of 10/20 blinds yet! Frakkin morons.

One was JJ on a 789 flop, and the other was QT on a 89Q flop.

Maybe I should thank them because I'm not losing any more money to them, but dammit I would have liked to see the turn card.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:40 PM

[censored] this all-in bullshitt

PokerStars 10/20 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">UTG caps</font>, Hero calls, BB calls.

Flop: (12.50 SB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB folds, <font color="#CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, UTG calls $0.50 (All-In).

Turn: (9.77 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

River: (9.77 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: 9.30 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
UTG has 6d 5d (straight, six high).
Hero has Ad Ah (two pair, aces and twos).
Outcome: UTG wins 9.30 BB. Hero wins 0.47 BB. </font>
Old 07-27-2007, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dude I eat nothing but cheeseburger, steak, potatoes, pizza loaded with cheese and meat, and all other things unhealthy, and drink beer semi-regularly, and I can't gain a pound. Part of it's metabolism and part of it is that I walk/run 2 miles or more 5 days a week. But I've been this weight since high school.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like me, except for the running/walking part. I am on my feet all day though and often hurrying around the lab.
Closed Thread