Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Mine Dribbles (NC Thread) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=449524)

MrWookie 07-12-2007 03:42 PM

Mine Dribbles (NC Thread)

After a string of impossibly long NC thread titles, we've now been reversing the trend. Does size matter, or is short the new long? Anyway, enjoy!

BigBadBabar 07-12-2007 03:44 PM

Re: Mine Dribbles (NC Thread)

WOOKIE FOR MOD

Aaron W. 07-12-2007 03:49 PM

By the way, I've been in Henderson since Sunday and have yet to play any poker on the strip. I guess when I play I'll probably play 15/30 at the Wynn. I've got some more house set up to do and my parents are coming down to visit on Saturday, so I might not play until next week.

I also need to make sure I have cash because moving is an expensive thing to do.

tyler_cracker 07-12-2007 03:51 PM

aaron,

you know how to find me.

nomadtla 07-12-2007 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WOOKIE FOR MOD

[/ QUOTE ]

Zeldark 07-12-2007 03:54 PM

I am currently in a situation where this quote will help me a lot.
[ QUOTE ]
There are lots of things I miss out on, and I accept that as a normal part of life. But rather than dwell on the time missed, I'll look ahead to see what I have to gain.

[/ QUOTE ]
There is a particular job opportunity I passed up. And now to take it, the difficulty will be much higher. But I am undeterred and will vigilantly persist onwards. Excellent viewpoint sir!

BigBadBabar 07-12-2007 03:55 PM

STARTING THE DAY OFF RIGHT, YOU KNOW HOW I DO

2/4 6max
Converter

Pre-flop: (6 players) hero is UTG with Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">hero raises</font>, <font color="#cc0000">UTG+1 3-bets</font>, 3 folds, BB calls, <font color="#cc0000">hero caps</font>, UTG+1 calls, BB calls.

Flop: 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (12.5SB, 3 players)
BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">hero bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">UTG+1 raises</font>, <font color="#cc0000">BB 3-bets</font>, hero calls, UTG+1 folds.

Turn: 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (10.25BB, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">BB bets</font>, hero calls.

River: 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (12.25BB, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">BB bets</font>, hero calls.

Results:
Final pot: 14.25BB
<font color="#ffffff">BB shows 2c Qc</font>

THANKFULLY A BET SAVED IS A BET EARNED AMIRITE?

Aaron W. 07-12-2007 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
aaron,

you know how to find me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is your cell # still <font color="white">XXX-XXX-XXX6</font>? <font color="white"> (Dual-layered protection LDO.) </font>

Zeldark 07-12-2007 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
aaron,

you know how to find me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is your cell # still <font color="white">XXX-XXX-XXX6</font>? <font color="white"> (Dual-layered protection LDO.) </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you're a genius.

RemyXO 07-12-2007 04:20 PM

Brag: Installed my brand new sparkling sexy PIONEER 50' HDTV Plazma last night [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Brag: I got it from my girl for my birthday [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Beat: She now wants and uberexpensive designer bag for hers. WTF is up with women and bags??
Beat: Now I have to buy nice surround sound system
Brag: Found a matching one from PIONEER, with black standup speakers and such, for only $300.

Will post pics so that you can tell me how awesome it is!