Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2006, 04:07 AM

Default Re: Cheating Poll:

I voted no b/c I have never shared cards or multi accounted on real money tables. I use PT and Hud though and have used thepokerdb at times. It seems like some people are voting yes if they use PT and a HUD or thepokerdb or w/e b/c they have an ethical problem with them. So I'm not taking much out of this poll.
Old 03-27-2006, 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Friend IM's you while he is playing and asks for advice

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed hard seeing this. Just because I charge people money to do this for them. Nice to know 6 people (so far) think I'm a rotten cheater. This forum isn't infested with cheaters; it's infested with nits!

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm one of the people who voted this is cheating. It violates the "one player to a hand" rule.

Perhaps we're just interpreting the poll question differently. I interpreted this part of the question to mean that the player in question is asking for advice about a hand he is currently involved in.

[/ QUOTE ]

the problem is there IS NO ONE PLAYER TO A HAND RULE IN ONLINE POKER

i like this question (about whether or not you consider something like that to be cheating).. i think i'll use it as an idiot detector from now on.
Old 03-27-2006, 07:24 AM

Old 03-27-2006, 08:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In case you didn't notice, this is a thread about whether or not you have cheated. But thank you for the witty response sir.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never murdered someone, I hope there are more like me [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2006, 11:11 AM

Granny do you consider cheating to be having more than one account on the Party network for purposes of getting rakeback in the days before the split. If so, guilty.
Old 03-27-2006, 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Friend IM's you while he is playing and asks for advice

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed hard seeing this. Just because I charge people money to do this for them. Nice to know 6 people (so far) think I'm a rotten cheater. This forum isn't infested with cheaters; it's infested with nits!

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm one of the people who voted this is cheating. It violates the "one player to a hand" rule.

Perhaps we're just interpreting the poll question differently. I interpreted this part of the question to mean that the player in question is asking for advice about a hand he is currently involved in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't normally tell my students want to do during a hand because it's not conducive to learning, but it has happened on occasion. If a student is having a real hard time on a hand, I have no problem dropping them a hint. I know...I know I'm ruining online poker for everyone.
Old 03-27-2006, 12:19 PM

5 accounts per site. Any time a reload was offered, say a Party 700 hands for 100 dollars. I had 5 accounts to do so I had 3500 raked hands to clear. So long as it was not the first of the month...that was Crypto time. My "gnomes" only played one at a time. I am not justin so my gnomes NEVER sat at the same table, waiting to devour a new player. I would go to my friend's house and play while they were at work. They got 10%.
Old 03-27-2006, 12:20 PM

using PT is cheating. IT is giving you an advantage.
Old 03-27-2006, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
using PT is cheating. IT is giving you an advantage.

[/ QUOTE ]

So does reading and posting on this website, cheater.
Old 03-27-2006, 12:49 PM

Cheating is really hit down on hard by the sites, I am suprised that the percentage is so high. Although I am sure some people said they had just to look "bad."

I do not see what people gain from cheating...."MONEY!!!" I hear you shout! but to get any kind of decent amoung from cheating you would have to cheat at high steak tables, where cheating is easily noticed by the site, or lots of small steak tables which is just as easy to pick up.