Old 03-16-2006, 01:02 PM

Default Re: What should i do next?

Which exactly proves my point.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Which exactly proves my point.

[/ QUOTE ]

You saw all the pics (and video) in the thread and still disagree?
Old 03-16-2006, 01:40 PM

1. tell her you're sorry but you can't be her friend anymore.
2. insert penis.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im sorry if this seems stupid but ive only banged 1 girl in my life and she made the 1st move and we werent close friends before i banged her so this is a totally new thing for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's not your fault...you have to make a decision...do you want her as JUST your friend or do you want to try and get something going with her?

If it's the latter, you MUST make a move. Next time she's wrestling with you or teasing you, look her in the eyes and kiss her. If she freaks out or says "we're just friends," then you need to let her know that her actions are confusing you. adult friends do not "wrestle" - they either are having sex or they are not.

You really have nothing to lose...if she says no to your advance, things might a litle uncomfortable for a couple of days, but if you two are truly friends, it will pass.

By the way, I don't believe that men and women CAN be friends without sex getting in the way, but there are exceptions. Your friendship with this girl is not one of them. Sex is already in the way. And she's not mkaing it any easier for you by acting all flirty and getting the result she wants - you desiring her without having to have sex with you.

Nip this in the bud TODAY. If you lose her friendship over this, it really wasn't much of a friendship to begin with, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is 100% right on. I just had to take the part out about telling her how you feel. You can tell a girl how much you like her after you've been with her for a while; if you plant a kiss on her at the right momemnt, she will know your feelings, obviously.

Whatever you do, please,,, DO NOT SPILL YOUR HEART OUT. No long sappy talk with her about how much you like/want/love her!!! This will only make you look like a huge pussy in her eyes.

Decide on a day, say Friday (tomorrow) and make a move.

Goodluck,
Matt
Old 03-16-2006, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im sorry if this seems stupid but ive only banged 1 girl in my life and she made the 1st move and we werent close friends before i banged her so this is a totally new thing for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's not your fault...you have to make a decision...do you want her as JUST your friend or do you want to try and get something going with her?

If it's the latter, you MUST make a move. Next time she's wrestling with you or teasing you, look her in the eyes and kiss her. If she freaks out or says "we're just friends," then you need to let her know that her actions are confusing you. adult friends do not "wrestle" - they either are having sex or they are not.

You really have nothing to lose...if she says no to your advance, things might a litle uncomfortable for a couple of days, but if you two are truly friends, it will pass.

By the way, I don't believe that men and women CAN be friends without sex getting in the way, but there are exceptions. Your friendship with this girl is not one of them. Sex is already in the way. And she's not mkaing it any easier for you by acting all flirty and getting the result she wants - you desiring her without having to have sex with you.

Nip this in the bud TODAY. If you lose her friendship over this, it really wasn't much of a friendship to begin with, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is 100% right on. I just had to take the part out about telling her how you feel. You can tell a girl how much you like her after you've been with her for a while; if you plant a kiss on her at the right momemnt, she will know your feelings, obviously.

Whatever you do, please,,, DO NOT SPILL YOUR HEART OUT. No long sappy talk with her about how much you like/want/love her!!! This will only make you look like a huge pussy in her eyes.

Goodluck,
Matt

[/ QUOTE ]

i guess this is what im going to do. should i tell her ill sleep over next time she asked and then try to make my move from there? any ideas?
Old 03-16-2006, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Goodluck,
Matt

[/ QUOTE ]

i guess this is what im going to do. should i tell her ill sleep over next time she asked and then try to make my move from there? any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

See this thread: ESP. THE BIT ABOUT VODKA
Old 03-16-2006, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
should i tell her ill sleep over next time she asked and then try to make my move from there?

[/ QUOTE ]

uh, yeah.

[ QUOTE ]
any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Reread this thread.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
<putting hands over face and slowly shaking head>

[/ QUOTE ]

hehehe...there really needs to be a DominicIsRight gimmick...ok, there doesn't, but he is...lots...and stuff...so...

look!

*runs away*
Old 03-16-2006, 06:30 PM

Ever seen "Just Friends". If not watch it right now for two reasons. One it's freaking hilarious, two it is about your exact situation. Go rent it......NOW!!!!
Old 03-16-2006, 06:31 PM

1 opther thing i forgot to mention is that if i ever make a joke about sex she says something like i hate sex jokes stop talking about sex etc. and she hates talking about sex. 1 time i told her her ass looked big or something jokin around and she kept hitting me saying dont talk about that. should i still go about things the same way