Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2007, 02:01 PM

Default Re: Do you pay your income tax. If not; why not?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Obviously if zaster lived over here, he would be paying taxes. This whole thread is silly. Messing with the feds is not a smart choice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently 1/6 people don't pay their income tax. Chomsky publicly announced he did not pay income tax for 2 years so I assume you are anticipating his prison sentence.

And yes of course I would pay "tax". I would of course, however, enquire into the legality of the income tax and see what others do as I have attempted in this thread. Perhaps I should have made a thread about how awesome Ron Paul is or how cool anarcho-capitalism is instead.

[/ QUOTE ]

1/6th might not file tax returns. Or maybe you are also counting people who don't earn any money, but theres no way 1/6 of people with income don't pay taxes. If you have a job, they take it right out of your check.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:29 PM

you income tax avoiders must not really care too much about the well-being of your poopyhole
Old 08-28-2007, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Obviously if zaster lived over here, he would be paying taxes. This whole thread is silly. Messing with the feds is not a smart choice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently 1/6 people don't pay their income tax. Chomsky publicly announced he did not pay income tax for 2 years so I assume you are anticipating his prison sentence.

And yes of course I would pay "tax". I would of course, however, enquire into the legality of the income tax and see what others do as I have attempted in this thread. Perhaps I should have made a thread about how awesome Ron Paul is or how cool anarcho-capitalism is instead.

[/ QUOTE ]

1/6th might not file tax returns. Or maybe you are also counting people who don't earn any money, but theres no way 1/6 of people with income don't pay taxes. If you have a job, they take it right out of your check.

[/ QUOTE ]Maybe 1/6 don't pay taxes in full? You know if you find $5 on the ground you are supposed to pay taxes on it.