If you can figure out how to start the car, you're good to drive
Old 04-04-2007, 12:05 AM

Default Re: BRAG: I JUST HAD AN ORGASM.

OP

DIAGF
Old 04-04-2007, 12:16 AM

I totally agree with Chump Change.

THE MAJORITY OF DRUNK DRIVING ACCIDENTS ARE NOT CAUSED BY DRUNK DRIVERS. THE LEGAL LIMIT FOR DRIVING SHOULD BE RAISED TO A LEVEL WHERE THE ALCOHOL LEVEL WOULD ACTUALLY AFFECT THE AVERAGE DRUNKS DRIVING. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE HAD AN ACCIDENT AND HAPPENED TO BE DRINKING DOESNT MEAN ITS THE ALCOHOLS FAULT.

My suggestion... legal limit should be .3
.25 if you are talking on the phone.
.2 if you are reading
.28 if you are gettign road head
and .35 if you have smoked weed because smoking weed helps you drive.

oh, and .1 for women because 1) women cant drive and shouldnt be behind the wheel in the first place2) women are much worse then men driving drunk 3)women suck at drinking
Old 04-04-2007, 12:26 AM

I talked about it before I think.

There should be a drunk driving license. When you go to the DMV you hoist a few, get in the car, and if you don't hit any cones, bam, good to go.

I am not sure how serious I am. I do know getting a driver's license shouldn't be a given as it is now. Maybe not quite as stringent as getting a pilot's license, but close.
Old 04-04-2007, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
chump change you usually bullseye everything what is happening here

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I missing the mark here?

Meh, it just always slightly depresses me when I hear intelligent people rail against so-called drunk driving. It's just so... Unscientific.

I don't drink alcohol or own a car so i'm not exactly coming from that biased angle. I don't think people should drive drunk or even buzzed but then again I don't think most people should be driving automobiles at all, even stone sober. They're clumsy and uncoordinated buffoons and that's the root of the problem. The logical connections people make between 'drunk' driving and accidents is almost on par with, 'I wore a green shirt and got attacked by a tiger today, therefore: wearing green shirts = tiger attacks,'

[/ QUOTE ]

CC, i usually agree with almost everything you post but im def not with you here. I had a good friend killed by a drunk driver last weekend. The guy who hit him was coherent and not completely wasted, but was just driving home from a friends party after 7-8 beers and was messing with his radio or something and ran through a stop sign. Its seriously a scientific fact that your reflexes and coordination are significantly impaired after your BAC reaches a certain level, and cabs or friends with cars or limos are readily available almost anywhere, so there isnt really a good reason to do it ever IMO.
Old 04-04-2007, 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
chump change you usually bullseye everything what is happening here

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I missing the mark here?

Meh, it just always slightly depresses me when I hear intelligent people rail against so-called drunk driving. It's just so... Unscientific.

I don't drink alcohol or own a car so i'm not exactly coming from that biased angle. I don't think people should drive drunk or even buzzed but then again I don't think most people should be driving automobiles at all, even stone sober. They're clumsy and uncoordinated buffoons and that's the root of the problem. The logical connections people make between 'drunk' driving and accidents is almost on par with, 'I wore a green shirt and got attacked by a tiger today, therefore: wearing green shirts = tiger attacks,'

[/ QUOTE ]

CC, i usually agree with almost everything you post but im def not with you here. I had a good friend killed by a drunk driver last weekend. The guy who hit him was coherent and not completely wasted, but was just driving home from a friends party after 7-8 beers and was messing with his radio or something and ran through a stop sign. Its seriously a scientific fact that your reflexes and coordination are significantly impaired after your BAC reaches a certain level, and cabs or friends with cars or limos are readily available almost anywhere, so there isnt really a good reason to do it ever IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your friend and you have my utmost sympathies.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think people should drive drunk or even buzzed but then again I don't think most people should be driving automobiles at all, even stone sober.

[/ QUOTE ]

^^^When I talk about this I play the devil's advocate a bit, but the crux of my argument is right above. The 3 worst drivers i've known, who've gotten in/caused more accidents than everybody else I know combined, never had a drop of alcohol in them when the catastrophes took place.

The tragedy with your friend sounds more like it caused by sheer stupidity than alcohol. Not only should the person not have been driving drunk/buzzed, ldo, but should not have had a license and been driving in the first place. Drunk driving laws become harsher and stricter but they have done next to nothing to stem the tide of accidents. There are too many cars on the road and too many idiots in them.

The problem I do have with the harsh and almost absurd drunk driving laws is this: Because drunk driving has come under such fire, idiots feel they have an even greater right to do all manner of retarded [censored], talk on the phone, do their makeup, [censored] with the stereo, drive on no sleep, etc etc and it's all ok because they're not ZOMG EVIL DRUNK DRIVERS.
Old 04-04-2007, 12:59 AM

CC,

[ QUOTE ]

The tragedy with your friend sounds more like it caused by sheer stupidity than alcohol. Not only should the person not have been driving drunk/buzzed, ldo, but should not have had a license and been driving in the first place. Drunk driving laws become harsher and stricter but they have done next to nothing to stem the tide of accidents. There are too many cars on the road and too many idiots in them.

The problem I do have with the harsh and almost absurd drunk driving laws is this: Because drunk driving has come under such fire, idiots feel they have an even greater right to do all manner of retarded [censored], talk on the phone, do their makeup, [censored] with the stereo, drive on no sleep, etc etc and it's all ok because they're not ZOMG EVIL DRUNK DRIVERS.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with all of this, i just think being buzzed/drunk makes those people more likely to do stupid [censored] like that and more likely to fail at correcting minor [censored] ups they make due to increased reaction time.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
then you were not wasted. i hope all drunk drivers go to hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

And all drivers that talk on their cell phones while driving. I love it when people bitch about people driving after drinking but then go out and drive while gabbing on the phone....hypocrites.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:14 AM

LOL there seems to be some ninja bumpers afoot
Old 05-29-2007, 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL there seems to be some ninja bumpers afoot

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, you - wow, how lame is it to ninja-bump and then point it out