Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2006, 06:37 PM

Default Re: Renting an expensive house

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lyric,

"I also don't think we'd leave the house much except for weekends."

21yo, tons of money, no set schedule or commitments. Why not get a house close to fun stuff and actually go out more instead of spending all your time in front of the computer?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess we could go out more, but most people have real jobs and don't go out except weekends. From experience, living in a city center is the same for me 5 days a week as living in the middle of nowhere.

Bruiser and Ninja never left their apt till they met me, and then they only left on weekends, and they lived in the middle of SF!

[/ QUOTE ]

Most 21 year olds who have real jobs go out a lot more than just weekends. Who the hell stays in every weeknight? That sounds lame as [censored].
Old 12-05-2006, 06:40 PM

wednesday's and especially thursday's are quite busy at night spots in the area
Old 12-05-2006, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lyric,

21yo, tons of money, no set schedule or commitments. Why not get a house close to fun stuff and actually go out more instead of spending all your time in front of the computer?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess we could go out more, but most people have real jobs and don't go out except weekends. From experience, living in a city center is the same for me 5 days a week as living in the middle of nowhere.

Bruiser and Ninja never left their apt till they met me, and then they only left on weekends, and they lived in the middle of SF!

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh, if i'm in the house for two consecutive days i start feeling like i'm not doing anything with my life. seriously mon - fri of poker, tv, ps2 mb golf? wtf is the point in earning the money?
Old 12-06-2006, 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lyric,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh, if i'm in the house for two consecutive days i start feeling like i'm not doing anything with my life. seriously mon - fri of poker, tv, ps2 mb golf? wtf is the point in earning the money?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol. I guess I still enjoy my job. Yay.
Old 12-06-2006, 06:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lyric,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that was a weakness on our part don't use it as an excuse. though you do already have a cool girlfriend.