Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2006, 11:32 AM

Default Re: New guy downstairs is a huge doosh. Advice please.

When I lived in an apartment a few years back, the couple below spoke nothing but spanish. About twice a week there would be this heated drunken fight in spanish about 11 o'clock at night, and like clockwork around 2AM the love song from top gun would start playing.
I finally got pissed after a month or so and bought a 500 watt Klipsch subwoofer, set my alarm whenever the top gun crap started. And at 6AM I cranked up the depth charge run in U-571. I only had to do this twice.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:10 PM

Hiding,

Not sure how you found/bumped this thread, but it's a reminder to us all that Spanish-speaking people suck obv.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:43 PM

Back in my old apartment I had a fat lonely middle aged lady who lived next store to me. Atleast once a week she would call the ambulance because she was "incredibly ill and dying." One day I heard her crying like crazy in her apartment and I was roflcopter, and then the ambulance came and she was like "OW MY GOD HELPPPPPP, IT HURTS SO BAD!!"

Before she moved in though there was an early twenties couple who lived there with a baby, and he was always like "SHUT YOU STUPID BITCH IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" then id here glass being thrown against the wall and i was roflcopter again. One day they opened the apartment door and she was throwing all his [censored] down the stairs telling him to get out. I was peeking through the peephole. lmao she had a bruises on her face it was f-ing hilarious.

but what happened was the people downstairs kept complaining about them and the one couple eventually got evicted. i think the fat lady eventually met some fat janitor guy and moved in with him.