Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2007, 12:20 AM

Default Re: Southern girls (NSFW)

Do they not make A cups any more? Oh to be young again.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:20 AM

Guys,

Jersey girls who aren't super dirty Jersey-trash are the coolest girls around. They like to drink, they like to [censored], and they aren't huge bitches. So suck on that you Jersey hating [censored].
Old 07-03-2007, 12:25 AM

Default Re: Southern girls

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are parts of Florida the south? I think of the whole thing as "Florida: Where America Goes to Die!" but I suspect this is inaccurate.

[/ QUOTE ]
The panhandle is definitely south. Its known as the "Redneck Riviera." Miami definitely is not southern, and I don't think Orlando or Tampa are, either, although where the line is I don't really know.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm from the south and i think you're spot on

[/ QUOTE ]

the line is pretty much Orlando. North Florida (Jacksonville, Gainsville, Talahassee, Panama City) is very "southern." You hit Orlando, Naples and Miami and that is no longer the case.

oh, and I love a cute Southern belle accent...hate it when it starts sounding uneducated and redneck, tho.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That said, southern college women are the hottest (with So. Cal colleges edging them out barely).

[/ QUOTE ]

srsly LOL. I used to think southern college girls were hot and then I moved to San Luis Obispo with regular visits to Santa Barbara. SB and Cal Poly girls are just uniformly unbelievable. I would put the 10-20% group of SB/CP girls against the top 10% of southern girls.

On a related note, I can not believe how many 16 year old freshmen at SB/CP have had plastic surgery. It's sick.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are parts of Florida the south? I think of the whole thing as "Florida: Where America Goes to Die!" but I suspect this is inaccurate.

[/ QUOTE ]
The panhandle is definitely south. Its known as the "Redneck Riviera." Miami definitely is not southern, and I don't think Orlando or Tampa are, either, although where the line is I don't really know.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm from the south and i think you're spot on

[/ QUOTE ]

the line is pretty much Orlando. North Florida (Jacksonville, Gainsville, Talahassee, Panama City) is very "southern." You hit Orlando, Naples and Miami and that is no longer the case.

oh, and I love a cute Southern belle accent...hate it when it starts sounding uneducated and redneck, tho.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is pretty spot on, although Gainesville isn't very southern because it's just a melting pot college town and a lot of people from all over working at the hospitals. Jacksonville isn't very southern either, a lot of old people and a lot of people from different areas. Pretty much anything west of Jax & north of Gainesville is redneck and more southern.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:20 AM

Most "southern bells" I know are just gold-digging lazy bitches that just want to lay around all day and shop for shoes.

They say things like this(quote from facebook of my buddy's gf)

"
If life hands you lemons, put them in your sweet tea & thank God you're a Southern girl."

Now some of you guys might not like this but if you really want a girl that will treat you better than anyone else you want a redneck girl.

They will love you more than anything else in the world. They are also ultra protective of their man(haha) so you cant talk or look at any other girls unless you want to get smacked.

but they will cook and clean and take care of you better than anyone else. You also dont have to do that much for them. They pretty much will let you do whatever you want.

They love to [censored] too obv and usually without much foreplay.

You have to get a middle to lower middle class redneck girl. I promise you they will be the best gf's in the world.

I am dating one of the biggest redneck girls there is. She is from Eastern Kentucky. You could say it's a fluke that she is such a great gf, but she has a bunch of friends that all act the same way. I grew up in Eastern Kentucky also and have grown up with a bunch of girls just like her.

I have not met any girls from the north really. so I cant say if they are that bad or not, but "Southern Bells" nowadays are the worst girls you can date. They try to fit that image of prim and proper, and they are the worst in bed.

O redneck girls love to go out and get wild as hell on the weekends too.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I go to an SEC school and I swear some girls are there just to meet their husband.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are plenty of articles and books published about just that, so you're not wrong. There's a reason they used to call it an MRS degree.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:35 AM

Rolling Stone called Athens, GA the best 'bachelor town' in America.

UGA is in Athens, GA.

Coincidence?

I think not.

SEC girls ftw, ty.

Go Dawgs!
Old 07-03-2007, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would gladly stay home to cook and clean.

And I'm a damn good cook, too.

Born and raised GA girl.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

God put you on this earth to route sugar syrup, dammit, not be some dude's brood sow.

AND YOU HATE YOUR HERITAGE LIKE THE PLAGUE DON'T LIE TO THESE PEOPLE. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 07-03-2007, 01:50 AM

I've got a Cajun girl. Accent is noticeable to most people, but nowhere near as bad as accents can be (think Boo from Survivor). Standard kitchen and bedroom stuff applies, but she'll be making more money than me.