Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Just show me the results.
Just show me. 36 100.00%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-09-2007, 09:36 AM

Default Re: The final word on Vig: the truth

CommieBear,

Are you saying the bold below is whipsaw's writing?

[ QUOTE ]

Someone else posted this which i replied to, whipsaw is the guy complaining at us.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How is it appropriate to ask this forum for money? I mean life has shiit on everyone here. There are tons of people that would like a handout when life continuously bad beats them, unfortunately this rarely happens. I doubt you are the only person on this forum whos loved ones have been rocked by one nasty disease or another. Im not trying to hate here really dont get me wrong. But I finds the post really inappropriate. Your girl must not be in to bad a shape to concieve and give birth to a healthy beautiful little girl. I dont know why Im being a prick. I know Im going against the grain of popular opinion here, Ijust really despise people who make charity their job.

[/ QUOTE ]
What i can agree with you here is that there are people who CERTAINLY needs this money more than Vig.
I mean before this was even discovered you were playing poker full time while having a wife and a baby at home.
I don't know about you but if i wanted to this i would have to have atleast $25-30k saved just for living cost.
Plus his poker bankroll which is how much?

Should be enough for the treatment and everything if you withdraw it right?

Saying this i will still ship some money just cuz i like your kid.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe one or both of you should try reading the entire threads before posting, because both of you are showing total ignorance of the situation and should probably stfu. if you don't want to donate, you don't have to, and no one is forcing you to read this thread or the others. i just think that you both like to bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-09-2007, 09:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly this thread makes me want to puke.

Vig is a [censored] loser scumbag, but honestly why would any of you morons donate to a random internet guy???

This is such a joke.

I could care less that his girlfriend/wife/random made up person has cancer. How does this effect me????

There are 1,000s of people with cancer, are you going to donate $ to them as well? Just cause this loser makes posts with lol donkaments means you are just going to give him $?

If you want to make a real donation, how about sending $ to a cancer research fund or something with credibility.

Vig is a real piece of [censored]. If you donate large sums of $ to random people, then you are a moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, what a bunch of [censored] morons. They probably should've saved up for rolexes instead.
Old 03-09-2007, 09:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
gobbomom,

If your son is getting taken by Vig, he has no chance at holding onto his money in the poker world unless he gets smart fast. Vig is pretty much the least sophisticated and lowest level of scammer/hustler that he'll run into. There are tons of real pros at separating people from their money in this (poker) community.

[/ QUOTE ]

some of the scammers have breasts
Old 03-09-2007, 09:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
gobbomom,

If your son is getting taken by Vig, he has no chance at holding onto his money in the poker world unless he gets smart fast. Vig is pretty much the least sophisticated and lowest level of scammer/hustler that he'll run into. There are tons of real pros at separating people from their money in this (poker) community.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Trip report plz.
Old 03-09-2007, 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
CommieBear,

maybe one or both of you should try reading the entire threads before posting, because both of you are showing total ignorance of the situation and should probably stfu. if you don't want to donate, you don't have to, and no one is forcing you to read this thread or the others. i just think that you both like to bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YES! Here is the thread the link
Old 03-09-2007, 10:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
gobbomom,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Trip report plz.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think he's referring to Brandi.
Old 03-09-2007, 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
CommieBear,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YES! Here is the thread the link

[/ QUOTE ]

Lolz, look at this post (not by whipsaw) after you reply again:

[ QUOTE ]
nobody listens to commies

[/ QUOTE ]