Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The final word on Vig: the truth (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=349755)

Gildwulf 03-07-2007 11:14 PM

The final word on Vig: the truth

Here is the final word on Vig. this is coming from a source I cannot name but just trust me that what I am about to say is 100% true. I can't tell you anymore about the source or where this information came from, so don't bother asking.

As of a few days ago, some facts:

-Vig has no money in any of his accounts
-he has redeposited since the donations began
-he has made no withdrawals

Vig's account was not frozen. The account he opened for donations was closed and the money was transfered over to his personal account. The money is now gone. The logical conclusion is that it was gambled away, as other evidence has also illustrated.

I reiterate that Vig has made no withdrawals, and additional deposits since the donations began. As of a few days ago, he had no money in his accounts.

So what we do know, is that Vig lied about his account being frozen and lied about there still being money in the account, and lied that he withdrew any part of the money.

What is not necessarily true, but what I can deduce from this information is that he got in a fight with his girlfriend, who I am convinced is real, and now the money BBV has raised for her cancer treatment is gone forever.

I apologize to those involved in what was a huge error in judgment on my part. I took a chance in allowing Vig to post his story based on the proof his wife had cancer and it turns out I was wrong to do so.

There will be no more future Vigs in BBV.

Lesson learned: be careful when opening up your pocketbook to people you barely know on the internet. If you do plan on doing so in the future, make sure it is through a reputable organization.

GW

lol_variance 03-07-2007 11:16 PM

Re: The final word on Vig: the truth

wow, but not too surprising.

rubbrband 03-07-2007 11:16 PM

wowwwwwwww!

grac 03-07-2007 11:16 PM

lol vigaments

ahnuld 03-07-2007 11:16 PM

pretty scummy. Too bad theres no test to pass for becoming a dad.

lol_variance 03-07-2007 11:17 PM

Paging TxRedman......

rubbrband 03-07-2007 11:17 PM

Any1 willing to press charges on him?

Ribsauce 03-07-2007 11:17 PM

I feel sorry for his daughter

Gildwulf 03-07-2007 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Any1 willing to press charges on him?

[/ QUOTE ]

adanthar, we can do that cybercrime thingamajiggy now.

adanthar 03-07-2007 11:18 PM

yeah that pretty much sums it up.

does mrs. vig know this information?

edit: all right, I have like no contacts in this area but I can find some and probably eventually talk to the right people. expect this to take about as long as neteller though