Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Just show me the results.
Just show me. 36 100.00%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-08-2007, 05:03 PM

Default Re: The final word on Vig: the truth

GUYS READ HIS FINAL POST! HE'S ACTUALLY A GOOD GUY AND GILD'S INFO IS WRONG. LOOK WHAT WE'RE DOING TO AN INNOCENT MAN WE'RE MAKING HIM LEAVE THE COMMUNITY THAT'S NOT OK UNLESS HE'S A MINORITY. AMIRITE??
Old 03-08-2007, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
GUYS READ HIS FINAL POST! HE'S ACTUALLY A GOOD GUY AND GILD'S INFO IS WRONG. LOOK WHAT WE'RE DOING TO AN INNOCENT MAN WE'RE MAKING HIM LEAVE THE COMMUNITY THAT'S NOT OK UNLESS HE'S A MINORITY. AMIRITE??

[/ QUOTE ]eh..for some reason I still believe GW....I don't see him straight out lying to a community like 2+2[specifically BBV] especially about an issue like this.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My god, Im so glad that am I a huge a-hole and never donate (except Wikipedia, Wiki rules).

[/ QUOTE ]

Even if they get their own share of scammers?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essjay_scandal
Old 03-08-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
HEY EVERYONE:
-People calling us stupid: Please do not call us stupid.
-People saying they knew all along: No one cares
-People saying the people who knew all along should have said something: Unless they had realy proof, they would have been flamed and you know it.

Let's stop the fussin and the feudin and just take this whole things as a lesson.

[/ QUOTE ]

T-God for Mod!

Whipsaw - wow, before this thread I thought you were a pretty good poster, wtf man.

Most likely scenario is that he gambled the money away while originally having good intentions. I guess it could all be a scam from the get go - but it is clear that the Ms Vig account was actually her or at least accessible to her. Unless that last post was another desperate attempt by Vig to get a few more bucks out of this.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]eh..for some reason I still believe GW....I don't see him straight out lying to a community like 2+2[specifically BBV] especially about an issue like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, he wouldn't lie to us in this situation b/c no one was really pissed at him to begin with...his source may have been off though...
Old 03-08-2007, 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, he wouldn't lie to us in this situation b/c no one was really pissed at him to begin with...his source may have been off though...

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah but in a situation like this I'm sure he'd only post the information if it was from a 100% credible source [FTP/Stars support]
Old 03-08-2007, 05:29 PM

lol the screenshots show absolutely nothing
Old 03-08-2007, 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol the screenshots show absolutely nothing

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, upon seeing other peoples' posts, this is correct...never shoulda doubted ya gw...
Old 03-08-2007, 05:31 PM

GW is not to blame. Any one who insinuates otherwise is retarded. GW should just ignore them.

People who donated knew or should have known there was some risk involved.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If anyone's PM box is full, it's Vigs...with marriage proposals from female 2+2ers who suddenly find him dangerous and hot. He's 2+2's new bad-boy heart-throb.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, us wimmen folk go for the unfaithful types who use us to scam others then gamble away the money needed to pay for our medical treatment. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Even gold diggers have better sense.

Think about it, this guy hit a big score earlier this year, (classic beginning for a future degen gambling addict), messed around on his pregnant girlfriend while he was flush, got back together with her later when it got closer to the due date promising to take care of them with his poker income, then solicted donations on her behalf and gambled them away.

Bad boy, my ass. I cannot think of anything that spells L-O-S-E-R in brighter neon.

FWIW BBV, I'm sure that Mrs. Vig and her family will find ways to pay for her treatment. There's always a way in the US.

If you gave out the goodness of your heart, you did a good thing. Don't let Vig's degeneracy tarnish that.

I'm sure in the future everyone will be more careful that their contributions are processed in a way where they can be confident they are applied 100% to the intended purpose.

This idiot has consumed enough of the forum's attention. Time to move on to the next drama bomb!

Vig,

If you're out there. Get help. You're seriously messed up. People have come back from worse.