Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2007, 12:19 PM

Default Re: Ingenious Scams

[ QUOTE ]
I had an idea to pretend to be a 14 yr old girl and get guys to send you plane tickets/gifts, but I never went through with it.

I think it would work well.

[/ QUOTE ]

This could really backfire if Chester the Molester figured out who you were and decided to pay you a visit. Presumably he would dress you up like a 14 year-old girl before exacting his revenge.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:36 PM

Default Re: Ingenious Scams

Stealing or scaming this is still a cool idea. I had a "friend" who did this one time. He approached an upscale restaurant that didn't he claimed to be a company that did valet and would park cars on a friday night for free. If the restaurant liked it, they may possibly hire my friends company. But the valet was just a scam. they guys would rob the cars. They did so successfully for about 3 hours a couple of different times. But the big score was when they did it for a country club that was hosting a huge event that night. They parked about 300 cars and stripped them clean. And there were some pretty nice cars in the group. Jags, Corvettes, a couple of Hummers, Audis, Beamers ect... They had a larger truck waiting for the haul and ended up taking the tires and rims off about 40 cars along w a bunch of high end stereos and other electronic devices. There was also the other usual stuff you would find in exspensive cars, including a bunch of high end golf clubs (no [censored], it was a country club).