Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2006, 02:59 AM

Default Re: 44 Beers in 12 Hours?

it really depends on what kind of beer he is gonna be drinking, like if he is drinking american coors light were its only 2.5-3% i cant see it being that hard. try this with alexander keiths or moosehead in canada then get back to me
Old 06-20-2006, 02:59 AM

when you puke you empty out your entire liquid stomach contents. Your stomach then has the need to replenish those fluids (bile acid and mucous and such) and it will take that fluid from other places in the body, blood stream and various other fluid reserves. Doing this multiple times will rapidly dehydrate you. Combine this with the natural dehydration that comes from binge drinking, and you are in for a world of hurt.

I am familiar with the boot and rally (from personal experience). Doing it once a night won't overwhelm you. But making it your game plan is not such a great idea IMO.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it really depends on what kind of beer he is gonna be drinking, like if he is drinking american coors light were its only 2.5-3% i cant see it being that hard. try this with alexander keiths or moosehead in canada then get back to me

[/ QUOTE ]

Coors is at minimum 4%
Old 06-20-2006, 03:10 AM

If he chooses something like Amstel Light each beer is only 3.5% alcohol which is 12ounces*3.5% alcohol*44 beers=18.48 ounces of alcohol
a fifth of vodka = 26ounces*.4 = 10.4 ounces of alcoh

When I was a freshman in college I weighed like 160 pounds and I drank an entire fifth of vodka in like 8-10 hours no problem. Add a couple hours and maybe 100 pounds and this guy can handle 44 beers.

I worked with a guy who weighed no more than 180 pounds, was an alcoholic, and could drink a fifth of whiskey and a 30 pack of coors light and was still concious. I admit that he was a total alcoholic, but he could do this in 10 hours or so and still make intelligible sentences. CAUTION: This guy was a TOTAL ALCOHOLIC, meaning he drank every single day almost a 30 pack and could function normallly.

If your friend chooses Coors Light or Bud Light both have 4.2% alcohol so
12ounces*44 beers*4.2% alcohol = 22.176 ounces of alcohol = 2 fifths of vodka

Essentially I think he should drink 12 beers slowly over the first 3-4 hours, then beer bong 6 beers and puke immediately. Then drink 12 beers over the next 3-4 hours and beer bong 6 beers and puke immediately, then sip on the final 8 beers over the final 4-6 hours no hassles
Old 06-20-2006, 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Coors is at minimum 4%

[/ QUOTE ]

Coors Light = 4.2% Here is a good website I use
http://www.realbeer.com/edu/health/calories.php
Old 06-20-2006, 03:19 AM

There's no reason this can't be done, anyone ever done a case race before noon and gone parting after? It's def possible imo
Old 06-20-2006, 03:28 AM

not to hijack this thread, but did PJN and asofel ever attempt to take down that keg?
Old 06-20-2006, 03:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Coors is at minimum 4%

[/ QUOTE ]

Coors Light = 4.2% Here is a good website I use
http://www.realbeer.com/edu/health/calories.php

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought alchohol content varied state by state.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Essentially I think he should drink 12 beers slowly over the first 3-4 hours, then beer bong 6 beers and puke immediately. Then drink 12 beers over the next 3-4 hours and beer bong 6 beers and puke immediately, then sip on the final 8 beers over the final 4-6 hours no hassles

[/ QUOTE ]

Your whole post sucks but this is especially bad. This strategy is terrible. 12 beers 'slowly' over 4 hours is still 3 beers an hour which, regardless of whatever big-dicked pimp stories people post here will get you significantly drunk and fill up your stomach. The CLEAR best strategy here is to start off pounding or bonging a large number of beers, then induce vomiting. If this is too hard on you as some have stated you can slow down later, but you need to start off AHEAD of the pace, not behind as you will inevitably slow down later.

NT
Old 06-20-2006, 03:51 AM

NT I think i nead to drink with you sometime, you seem to have a pretty good grasp of how this ocasion neads to happen. The original bet is very possible with the right aproach, but I still think it's a waste of beer. the op's bet should be something like 35 in 12 without puking because at least then you're not wasting beer, and it's still sorta possible.