Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2007, 10:51 PM

Default Re: Southern girls

[ QUOTE ]
Are parts of Florida the south? I think of the whole thing as "Florida: Where America Goes to Die!" but I suspect this is inaccurate.

[/ QUOTE ]
The panhandle is definitely south. Its known as the "Redneck Riviera." Miami definitely is not southern, and I don't think Orlando or Tampa are, either, although where the line is I don't really know.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are parts of Florida the south? I think of the whole thing as "Florida: Where America Goes to Die!" but I suspect this is inaccurate.

[/ QUOTE ]
The panhandle is definitely south. Its known as the "Redneck Riviera." Miami definitely is not southern, and I don't think Orlando or Tampa are, either, although where the line is I don't really know.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was about to say the same thing. Florida is weird. The further south you go, the less of "the south" you're in.

Panama City = might as well still be in Alabama
Orlando = not really southern, but kind of still in the south
Miami/Boca/etc... = warmer New York but maybe more Hispanic people
Old 07-02-2007, 10:56 PM

BTW:

The southern chick in the OP sure doesn't know how to [censored] iron a god damn sheet.

Look at that wrinkled mess.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:54 PM

I come from Whitehouse, Texas, pop. 5400. East Texas is essentially the same place as southern Arkansas and north Louisiana: Very much a part of the South, in a frontier-y sort of way. My town is noted for producing two things: Roses, and girls who would tempt Jesus at sixteen, are married by 21, and are elephantine by 26. My class's valedictorian went to Stephen F. Austin State, for a nursing degree. I remain somewhat ashamed of this.

Like all accents, the Southern accent is regarded either neutrally or with mild disdain in its home region, and splits strong opinions everywhere else. California chicks eat that [censored] up, so I took care to pretend I was speaking to my grandparents everytime I opened my mouth in LA.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
guids,

I have a feeling that part of the reason you can't find a
woman who will treat you right" is your approach towards finding women.

You seem to be more of an alpha male who would rather [censored] more chicks vs finding a chick and staying with her.

The chicks who want this type of dude are chicks who go out clubbing, drinking, smoking, etc.

If you want to find a good girl you probably aren't going to find her where you find all the women you sex up.

I'm sure there are plenty of respectful, caring, nurturing women all over the country.

Just a thought.

[/ QUOTE ]

nah, I know the diff between bar chicks to sleep with for a night and normal girls, Ive tried to settle down over the last year, even teh normal girls around here are selfish as [censored].
Old 07-03-2007, 12:07 AM

Default Re: Southern girls (NSFW)

Ok, I'm a southerner through and through. Not sure about looking for someone to cook and darn my socks ... being smart and ambitious was more important for me. That said, southern college women are the hottest (with So. Cal colleges edging them out barely).

Exhibit A - the Vandy Thetas ... and Vanderbilt women are typically considered #12 in the SEC (no difference than their sports).

http://www.bastardly.com/archives/20...their-boobies/

NCAces
Old 07-03-2007, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm from the south and i think you're spot on
Old 07-03-2007, 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and Vanderbilt women are typically considered #12 in the SEC

[/ QUOTE ]
lol
Old 07-03-2007, 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what kind of idiot complains about a girl with a southern accent?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. Southern accents are really hot. Southern girls in general > the rest of American girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Careful . . . Southern belle southern accent != trailer trash southern accent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely different. But for some reason, they both do it for me. Actually, I think if Joy from My Name is Earl existed in real life, that would turn me on like crazy. I guess the non-trashy southern accent does it for me too. Depends on my mood, I guess.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I actually have basically 0% southern accent. I do say "y'all", but that's it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always think this to myself too and then I talk to girls from other parts of the country and they are like "Oh you have such a cute country accent!" This of course makes me want to rip their face off.

[/ QUOTE ]

My gf has this happen to her. She has a very slight southern accent and doesn't say ya'll or anything like that. I'm from northern va, she's from sw va. To me she sounds more or less normal, i don't even notice it, but most people comment on it and then she'll always ask me after "do i really have an accent [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] "