Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How many poker books do you read every month?
books? what are those 21 25.93%
1-2 53 65.43%
3 or more 7 8.64%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 04:53 PM

Default Re: it\'s audrey h!!

I had HO scale as a kid, but what switched me to N was the ability to put more crap in one small space. One of the neighborhood kids dad had an N scale setup that filled their entire basement. Needless to say I was hooked. Also when I finally stop renting and buy a house, the first bit of landscaping I do will involve a garden railway.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:53 PM

Location: Downswing? No, playing bad. No, I\'m sure its just a downswing.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He didn't put in the whore house till me and my brother were old enough to find it funny LDO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of a movie where James Stewart inherits a whore house somewhere in the west. There is a scene where he is trying to explain a young woman of the trade that he is not really interested, though he is, but not in that way, and she keeps putting his hands on all the interesting places she has. Hillarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

"The Cheyenne Social Club" also starring Henry Fonda. Hilarious.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also when I finally stop renting and buy a house, the first bit of landscaping I do will involve a garden railway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah they are sweet. I still haven't been down since my dad layed the track for his but saw the engines and cars and most of the pieces. Looking forward to going down there and having a few drinks with paw while we watch the choo choo go round.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:23 PM

anyone else get mesmerized by the one at disneyland? When I was a kid, I would rather watch that then stand in all the lines. Nothin like being a train geek.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:03 PM

Maybe Train. can come on and tell everyone what scale his trains are [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-20-2007, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ah, that is just a scorpion, I am a scorpio as well, no worries. I've seen Steve Irwin being stung by things like that and he is not, oh he is, but that was not a scorpion that was a fish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because Steve Irwin's not afraid of it doesn't mean I want it near my crotch.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ah, that is just a scorpion, I am a scorpio as well, no worries. I've seen Steve Irwin being stung by things like that and he is not, oh he is, but that was not a scorpion that was a fish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because Steve Irwin's not afraid of it doesn't mean I want it near my crotch.

[/ QUOTE ]
NC title, anyone? lmao.
Old 07-20-2007, 07:05 PM

just dragged my ass out of bed after drunkern homegame. cant be bothered doing new thread trip report but I think I achieved my goal of not being a nit. game1 I limp first 3 hands (in EP with 11 players) when I had Q9o, 35o, K6s. I was going to limp without looking at cards but we were playing with a new deck of cards i HAD to look at the pictures.

35o flops 2 pair v KKs...effing river straights for a split pot. K6s flops KQJ and I again get rivered with a 10 when PRF has AJ. then I bust with a A4s push, flop top pair, A2 hits a split pot card on the turn then hits a 3 outer on the river to pillage me

game 2. I actually dont lose a couple of hands when I get all in and survive to the money. Then I get heads up with 12k to 68k disadvantage and blinds at 2/4k and my pushbot skills rulez and I win in like 10 hands. poker is easy lolz.
Old 07-20-2007, 07:41 PM

Is there something I don't know? Why is there audio only for Bravos' video?
Old 07-20-2007, 09:08 PM

As promised, my life time (2 or 3 months lol [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) of 6-max. I think its all stars. Yes, I suck at 6max. :-(

Down I go....

Closed Thread