Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2007, 05:31 PM

Default Re: bathroom etiquette

I was standing with some friends outside a bar in preparation to leave when this drunk guy comes over. Starts saying random [censored] he thinks is funny and I can't really understand. Then he starts talking about how he knows an uggo and he doesn't want to go over to her place at 1am but he could. Then he insists on calling her, and then he hands the phone to me. Girl is obviously freaked out and hangs up when he actually handed her off to some stranger. He calls her back and they talk but he has to pee, so he walks to the side of the building and starts pissing. Just then a gourp of 4 guys walk around the corner to leave a girl they are friends with follows behind. She says something to the effect of what are you doing to the guy pissing on the side of the building while talking on his cell still. He says "what," turns around and pisses on this random girl's leg. She starts freaking out and hitting him and he puts it back in his pants and backs away and tells her to go away, he is on the phone. meanwhile the 4 guys the girl was folowing are cracking up so she starts getting angry at them. the guy smartly hangs up the phone and gets in his car to leave, the girl see him pulling away chaces him down the street, stands in front of the car and starts whacking the hood. The guys she was with are still laughing their asses off and she is screaming for them to help. That's when I left.

was that proper bathroom etiquette?
Old 07-27-2007, 06:12 PM

When I really got to "blow ass" as OP puts it... I gotta wait until the restroom clears... I'm not comfortable blowing ass while my coworkers are nearby... so anyways, once I walked in... one dude was at the urinal taking a piss and I take the last stall... I peeked under the other stalls and didn't notice anyone... I really had to blow ass bad... It was hurtin something horrible... and a cold sweat started to overtake me... I heard the urinal auto-flush and heard the dude wash his hands... after I heard him exit out the restroom I let loose... I mean in a really bad way... it was probably a sustained 20-30 seconds of ass blowing... I was looking forward to the sight of that bowl... leafy crap stuck the the edges.. well anyways right after that sustained blowage I heard some dude in the next stall cough politely. That really sucked. I don't know how he got in there.
Old 07-28-2007, 03:03 AM

When I was going through my divorce, I had to bring paperwork to the courthouse. I had to use the bathroom, and was really tired and stressed from the divorce woes. So, I am in the stall, and I see this person sit down with these huge ugly workboots. I am thinking, man, that poor woman (I am female) she must really be a beast. So I am dying to see what she looks like, with those feet and all. I hear the stall open, and I step out. I see a row of urinals in front of me. The woman was a 6'4 construction worker. Note to self. When under stress, be sure to check for the correct restroom in public places.
Old 07-28-2007, 03:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I really got to "blow ass" as OP puts it... I gotta wait until the restroom clears... I'm not comfortable blowing ass while my coworkers are nearby... so anyways, once I walked in... one dude was at the urinal taking a piss and I take the last stall... I peeked under the other stalls and didn't notice anyone... I really had to blow ass bad... It was hurtin something horrible... and a cold sweat started to overtake me... I heard the urinal auto-flush and heard the dude wash his hands... after I heard him exit out the restroom I let loose... I mean in a really bad way... it was probably a sustained 20-30 seconds of ass blowing... I was looking forward to the sight of that bowl... leafy crap stuck the the edges.. well anyways right after that sustained blowage I heard some dude in the next stall cough politely. That really sucked. I don't know how he got in there.

[/ QUOTE ]

A+
Old 07-28-2007, 03:12 AM

The correct way to blow ass imo is to wait for everyone to leave. However, I feel the most optimal is just to let it loose no matter who is there. We're all human, we all take dumps. I mean, men are more lenient/don't care about this as much as women.

I can pee in a urinal next to someone while talking. It's not a problem. I don't like to drop the deuce with a dude sitting next to me though. It's really uncomfortable.
Old 07-28-2007, 03:22 AM

Is it normal to talk to your friends when in a public restroom? What if one of them is taking a dump? I've always wondered if I should be doing this more.
Old 07-28-2007, 04:34 AM

ive taken a dump in a public restroom twice in my life i believe. both had to do with living in the airport.
Old 07-28-2007, 04:53 AM

i dont like talking or anything while at a urinal. i dont know why, i never understood why people cant just look straight forward and stfu for a minute
Old 07-28-2007, 05:10 AM

Is it poor etiquette to let out a slight chuckle if you're at a urinal and there's one other person making "noises" inside of a stall?

I have a hard time not letting out some form of slight laughter when I hear a dude grunting and then a deep breath of what appears to be relief. Bonus laughter if he just goes berserk and unleashes a rectal symphony.
Old 07-28-2007, 05:12 AM

I hate you