Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2007, 09:12 PM

Default Re: Southern girls

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
in texas...

'southern' girls often mean: harder to hit, high maintenance, picky, etc.

rarely does 'southern' mean what you want it to mean: loving, sweet, wants to take care of her man, etc.

i've met very few of the ladder. very few. however, i'm sure in smaller towns they are more abundant.

but i'd take a southern girl over a joysey girl anyday of the week.

[/ QUOTE ]

see, I think jersey girls would be awesome, because they are just like girls from texas, but without the maintenance, and slutty.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm from Jersey and have dealt with plenty of Jersey girls. Jersey girls are slutty, but they are also total bitches. Southern girls can be slutty as well, but they are nicer and definitely less maintenance (if we're talking about non-rich southern girls).
Old 07-02-2007, 09:20 PM

Born and raised in Alabama...as southern as you get. I will make 2 comments and happily answer any questions as unbiased as possible.

1) I don't know what you're all defining as a southern accent. I have somewhat of an accent, but I speak correct English. It's the southern colloqialisms that even I can't stand.

2) Girls here, I imagine, are like girls everywhere else, but probably hotter. Some are pretty independent, stay single longer, and aren't like guids is describing. Other girls, especially in very rural areas, have the ambition of graduating high school, marrying a redneck bluecollar type, and popping out a few kids before she's 30. I would say, just guessing, that the median age for female marriage is probably lower in the south than other parts of the country.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've lived in Atlanta now for 9 years (and before that 7 years in N. Carolina). The Southern hospitality thing is overblown. I'm from the Midwest originally and think Midwest girls are more apt to "take care of their man" and stand by their man more than a Southern girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

where in teh midwest? I havent meant one girl here who has cooked a meal other than chicken nuggets.

hmm....chicken nuggets do sound good right now

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 36 so I might have come up at a different time than you. I'm talking PA (not technically the Midwest I guess), OH, IN, WI and MN. Places I lived when I was younger (grew up in OH, IN folks still live in OH...folks moved to MN when I was in college in N.C.).

IMHO Midwestern girls are more apt to look after their man.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:28 PM

southern girls have all been raised on daddy's money... they want to stay home for sure but there's no cooking or cleaning involved
Old 07-02-2007, 10:33 PM

guids,

I have a feeling that part of the reason you can't find a
woman who will treat you right" is your approach towards finding women.

You seem to be more of an alpha male who would rather [censored] more chicks vs finding a chick and staying with her.

The chicks who want this type of dude are chicks who go out clubbing, drinking, smoking, etc.

If you want to find a good girl you probably aren't going to find her where you find all the women you sex up.

I'm sure there are plenty of respectful, caring, nurturing women all over the country.

Just a thought.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:42 PM

I am just waiting for the ritualistic Alobar appearance in which he yet again posts about how he hates everything about Texas.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:45 PM

on an unrelated note, I am surprised ppl from texas consider it the south. most ppl I know from texas think it's like a different country, and def wouldn't say they were from the south. I think of the south as GA, AL, LA, NC, SC etc.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:48 PM

Move to asia

[ QUOTE ]
on an unrelated note, I am surprised ppl from texas consider it the south. most ppl I know from texas think it's like a different country, and def wouldn't say they were from the south. I think of the south as GA, AL, LA, NC, SC etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are parts of Florida the south? I think of the whole thing as "Florida: Where America Goes to Die!" but I suspect this is inaccurate.

[ QUOTE ]
I actually have basically 0% southern accent. I do say "y'all", but that's it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always think this to myself too and then I talk to girls from other parts of the country and they are like "Oh you have such a cute country accent!" This of course makes me want to rip their face off.