Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2007, 02:38 AM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt 10 & 25NL Regs on here?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just wondering about the guys that play the $10 games at ftp, y do u plays these games the rake is 10% and starts when the pot reaches 50 cents, I think that would tear a whole in ur winnings even with rakeback

[/ QUOTE ]

its still beatable, and beatable for a bunch, but stars is by far the better place to play nl10

[/ QUOTE ]

im sure it is beatable but playing in those games would be like walking up the wrong way on an escalator, if u keep at it ull eventually get to the top but its just that much harder
Old 06-20-2007, 07:55 AM

Why Full Tilt, well Ivey plays there right?

No, the real reason is that clearing any kind of bonuses on Stars or any other American friendly site is next to impossible at NL10. Also I get rakeback which helps. Do I want to play with 10% rake, no, but it is worth it to me because I have pretty almost doubled my bank roll since starting play there. Believe me that as soon as I can get to NL25, I'll be there.
Old 06-20-2007, 08:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
like walking up the wrong way on an escalator, if u keep at it ull eventually get to the top but its just that much harder

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-20-2007, 08:43 AM

< NL25 reg (dswviper)
had a bad 1.5 month tho...running extremly bad and tilting after it. Thanks to 600$ bonus and rakeback about even after 30k hands
Old 06-20-2007, 10:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no its not, I have been helping a friend learn fullring at nl10, I've played some by myself to get a feel for the level, and some sweating at his house <font color="blue"> I was wondering what you were doing down here </font>

the only real differnce from how I play nl100/200 and nl10 is I iso-raise less, overlimp more and get to valuebet lighter <font color="blue"> QFT, these are all necessary changes needed for this level and all passive acts </font>

sure TightPassive will beat the level, but there are so many spots where the Passive player just misses huge value

75% of the players that play this level are ATMs <font color="blue"> QFT again, that's why TPP can beat this game, as the players improve as you go up in limits, these weak players get filtered out and have to come back down to the nickle slots </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

My stats are still SLAG and I agree that it is a much better way to play, but when you try to wrachet it up to the next level of aggression you are just spinning your wheels. I'm just making a point about the level, don't try to run over bad players because they are just going to call you down w/ junk.