Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2007, 09:20 AM

Default Re: Politics Boycott

[ QUOTE ]
i support a mandatory boycott of the politics forum by kaj

[/ QUOTE ]

As expected, every post here by a non-Politics regular refuses to comment on the quality of moderation in the forum (which is one of the purposes of THIS forum) and instead takes the expected simpleton route of cheap one-liners against politics regulars.

Standard.
Old 04-28-2007, 09:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is a GREAT idea. But don't limit it to a week. Really show them. Do it for a year! Or ten!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your wittiness is truly original and impressive. My compliments.
Old 04-28-2007, 09:25 AM

Okay, real simple guys: IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE POLITICS FORUM, DON'T VISIT IT. (I don't complain about POG or some other forum I don't use.)

And, NO, you can't complain about Politics posters complaining in ATF. We have no option. I'd much rather discuss the terrible moderation within the forum than air it here, except it is a bannable offense to complain about Politics within Politics. So if you don't like your precious ATF infected with these discussions, that is the fault of the moderators' policy, not the posters.
Old 04-28-2007, 09:26 AM

Obviously we need to "contain" the anti-politics people into a single thread. After all, we've all heard their arguments, and their position is only supported by a vanishingly small percentage of the overall world population.
Old 04-28-2007, 10:18 AM

pvn,

Did I miss where Kaj said what his other/past 2+2 posting accounts were? I asked him in the other thread and he got testy. But I'm just trying to establish his cred. What do you think? Cyrus? Gimmick account of Snowtrollball? Who?
Old 04-28-2007, 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
pvn,

Did I miss where Kaj said what his other/past 2+2 posting accounts were? I asked him in the other thread and he got testy. But I'm just trying to establish his cred. What do you think? Cyrus? Gimmick account of Snowtrollball? Who?

[/ QUOTE ]

Judge my "cred" based on my arguments, not some past poster's label you want to put on me.

If I've lurked here for a year and started posting, you'll dismiss me as a lurker who should go back to lurking.

If I say I'm new, you'll dismiss me as a noob.

If I say I've been banned in the past, you know that is a bannable offense to return, so you can dismiss me and close my account.

So, I choose not to play your game. If you have something to say to me, address my posts.
Old 04-28-2007, 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Gimmick account of Snowtrollball?

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be banned / suspended for constantly making snide remarks like this. I\f you don't like Snowball's posts, address his arguments. I personally disagree with most of his posts but he argues them sincerely. He is most definitely NOT a troll. Comments like those of yours above are trolling, indeed.
Old 04-28-2007, 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
pvn,

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I don't think he's admitted to any other accounts. I don't really have a feel for who he might be. Definitely not cyrus, though.
Old 04-28-2007, 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Gimmick account of Snowtrollball?

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be banned / suspended for constantly making snide remarks like this. I\f you don't like Snowball's posts, address his arguments.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-28-2007, 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
pvn,

[/ QUOTE ]

Judge my "cred" based on my arguments, not some past poster's label you want to put on me.

If I've lurked here for a year and started posting, you'll dismiss me as a lurker who should go back to lurking.

If I say I'm new, you'll dismiss me as a noob.

If I say I've been banned in the past, you know that is a bannable offense to return, so you can dismiss me and close my account.

So, I choose not to play your game. If you have something to say to me, address my posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kaj, I suggest you review your last few posts here, where you basically did the same labeling... and, you define motives for people posting in ATF, which simply do not hold up.
Closed Thread