Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2007, 12:34 AM

Default Re: Best friend slept with girl of my dreams, what SHOULD I do?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
doing a battle rap about how my dick is small in front of a girl I liked,

[/ QUOTE ]

He slept with a set of sisters and can do this. What a stud.

[/ QUOTE ]

OP should write a rap about this tool sitting at home with a pen and paper while thinking of OP's dick and how he tried to catch glimpses of it in the gym sower or at the bathroom stalls of bars, etc. That would be sweet to have on hand to counter if that kid busts out with the small dick rap again. If you make a good one and get to bust out with it in front of a lot of people after he pulls the small dick [censored] that would be sweet [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't count on seeing him again. He's going to Japan for a year or two at the end of August, and I don't have a desire to drive 2 hours out to do something like this. But if I had the money and less of a conscience, I'd certainly consider surprising him in Japan with a beatdown, cuz I mean, that'd just be a ridiculous story/ending.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OP should write a rap about this tool sitting at home with a pen and paper while thinking of OP's dick and how he tried to catch glimpses of it in the gym sower or at the bathroom stalls of bars, etc. That would be sweet to have on hand to counter if that kid busts out with the small dick rap again. If you make a good one and get to bust out with it in front of a lot of people after he pulls the small dick [censored] that would be sweet [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't count on seeing him again. He's going to Japan for a year or two at the end of August, and I don't have a desire to drive 2 hours out to do something like this. But if I had the money and less of a conscience, I'd certainly consider surprising him in Japan with a beatdown, cuz I mean, that'd just be a ridiculous story/ending.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would actually be okay if you flew to Japan, went to a crowded area where he was, punched him in the nose hard enough to knock him down and draw blood, and then immediately went back to the airport and flew back.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, seriously. I refuse to believe that this guy:

can bag a family double. Unless they're dudes.

Damn, this guys physical appearance and his ability to f*ck two sisters says a lot about how good I'm going in life
Old 06-24-2007, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, seriously. I refuse to believe that this guy:

can bag a family double. Unless they're dudes.

Damn, this guys physical appearance and his ability to f*ck two sisters says a lot about how good I'm going in life

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen to that. He's never had to work a day in his life for a woman; most came on strongly to him, the others I hooked him up with (of course he did not attempt to do the same for me, or very well at least).
Old 06-24-2007, 03:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]

guids' stoned observations:

imo, to be the guy that confronts his buddy in this situations is not what I want to be. Strive to be the guy that no one would even think about doing something as lame as rapping about your dick.

[/ QUOTE ]

That goes without saying, LDO. But probably for OP the process to become someone like that will include confrontations like the one I suggested.
Old 06-24-2007, 03:46 AM

Yo El D
Listen up foo' cause i'm a take you to task
we all know why you wear that mask
you ashamed you gotta rock the tiny jock strap
if a girl wants to find your dick you better hand her a map
When you finally manage to bring a chick to your house
you ask her if she brought the condom... in size mouse.
Old 06-24-2007, 03:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ElD,
a battle rap might not be a problem for you, but then imagine he had composed an operette about that same topic and you were sitting there. What do you do?

Obv. you can't let this happen to you. Nobody can. And I personally think this is one of the situations where it's ok to break the mood, i.e. stand up, get in his face and remind him that he is the one looking like a little girl with his skinny arms and stuff and that he is severly risking getting his face broken. I mean his actions are so clearly designed to humiliate you in front of that one girl. You might look like a dick or someone with little humor. But deep down everybody knows that just sitting there, squeezing out a smile is WAY worse. At least I stepped up for myself.
I'm not a guy who gets into fights and stuff. But sometimes a douche like that guy just needs to be put into perspective...

Edit: that 2nd paragraph was a more general statement and wasn't directed specifially at ElD. Just wanted to make that clear.

[/ QUOTE ]

guids' stoned observations:

imo, to be the guy that confronts his buddy in this situations is not what I want to be. Strive to be the guy that no one would even think about doing something as lame as rapping about your dick.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is absolutely true. Once your friends are stepping to you like this you've already gone way wrong. You react, you're an [censored], unless you're capable of throwing out a super-creative gem on the spot. You don't, you're a bitch. One of the better solutions is to not call douche cookies like this your 'best friend,' but that's kind of closing the gate after the horse; the real solution, as guids said, is to be the sort of guy to whom this sort of thing just doesn't happen. Sadly, if you ARE that guy, I have no idea how to un-be that guy.
Old 06-24-2007, 04:12 AM

Now that the -ex knows you don't have to worry about getting back at them. This will most likely put serious strain on the relationship between the 2 sisters. Even if the older sister eventually forgives her, for the rest of their lives they get look at each other and think, "We banged the same dude. Gross." As for the guy, just cut him loose and start expecting more of your friends.
Old 06-24-2007, 04:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
did he even know you liked her so much?

if he did, then i'd punch him.

i mean, talking to him and being like "wow, you shouldn't have slept with the girl i liked," won't accomplish anything. i mean come on, you think he didn't know that already? what's he gonna say? "ORLY"?

[/ QUOTE ]

lololololololol
Old 06-24-2007, 08:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Now that the -ex knows you don't have to worry about getting back at them. This will most likely put serious strain on the relationship between the 2 sisters. Even if the older sister eventually forgives her, for the rest of their lives they get look at each other and think, "We banged the same dude. Gross." As for the guy, just cut him loose and start expecting more of your friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

burdz, older sister should be pretty easy for you to bang now.