Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2007, 07:20 PM

Default Re: Best friend slept with girl of my dreams, what SHOULD I do?

Genz,

"then imagine he had composed an operette about that same topic and you were sitting there. What do you do?"

Figaro, motherf'er!
Old 06-23-2007, 07:38 PM

ElD,
"Figaro, motherf'er! "

What?!? You gonna cut his hair? Not that he wouldn't need it, but...
Old 06-23-2007, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

This is what im talking about when I say its shocking how many people are cavalier about friendships.

In every scenario you mentioned the friend should have pulled away, told her he wasnt cool with it cuz his best friend is into her. End of story.

Basically what you are saying is that its ok to put your base desires above the feelings of your friends. Im sorry I would never do something like that to one of my friends, and I wouldnt tolerate it if one of them did it to me. I know were all guys and we are supposed to be all cool and just go [censored] anything that comes our way cuz its what guys do. But no way in hell is putting my dick somewhere warm and moist for 30 mins more important than my best friend. And I think its pretty lame to rationalize it otherwise. It's not ok to hurt someone you've built a relationship with just for some selfish need.

You wouldnt be friends with someone who stole something from you, you wouldnt be friends with someone who belittles or insults you, you wouldnt be friends with someone flakes out on you everytime you need some help. Why is this any different? oooh yeah, cuz its for pussy so its all ok then.

[/ QUOTE ]

This just in:

Women AREN'T property!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] im confused
Old 06-23-2007, 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bk,

"one of your friends stands up and starts rapping about you having a small dick? Are you gonna just sit there looking like a massive tool and not do or say anything???"

Uh, obv I battle rap him and destroy him and then humble him old country style in front of everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

see this is what i was thinking. you prolly just got cut down and lost megapoints with all the people around.... stand up for yourself even if you cant rap call the dude a f4gg0t for thinking about your [censored] or something..... nobody respects a doormat
Old 06-23-2007, 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"But OP has actual feelings for this girl"

lol, u guys are gay. he barely knows her! he just wants to f her, man. maybe they have the same emo bands listed on facebook and exchange playful emoticons over msn a lot and somehow this seems more important than it really is because he wants to [censored] her so badly, but that doesn't mean a damn thing. it's an infatuation.. a protracted and unrequited one, but that isnt important.

"actual feelings" wtf

[/ QUOTE ]

FOLKS, WE HAVE A WINNNNEEERRR! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol gold.... i know this is old hat but seriously bros b4 hos never put a bitch before your dog etc
Old 06-23-2007, 10:11 PM

I honestly think this skinny prick is need of a beatdown. Dont do it bc of this incident, just next time you guys are drunk and he does something to embarrass you beat the [censored] out of him and next day blame it on the booze. Guarantee he never does that [censored] again.
Old 06-23-2007, 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ElD,
a battle rap might not be a problem for you, but then imagine he had composed an operette about that same topic and you were sitting there. What do you do?

Obv. you can't let this happen to you. Nobody can. And I personally think this is one of the situations where it's ok to break the mood, i.e. stand up, get in his face and remind him that he is the one looking like a little girl with his skinny arms and stuff and that he is severly risking getting his face broken. I mean his actions are so clearly designed to humiliate you in front of that one girl. You might look like a dick or someone with little humor. But deep down everybody knows that just sitting there, squeezing out a smile is WAY worse. At least I stepped up for myself.
I'm not a guy who gets into fights and stuff. But sometimes a douche like that guy just needs to be put into perspective...

Edit: that 2nd paragraph was a more general statement and wasn't directed specifially at ElD. Just wanted to make that clear.

[/ QUOTE ]

guids' stoned observations:

imo, to be the guy that confronts his buddy in this situations is not what I want to be. Strive to be the guy that no one would even think about doing something as lame as rapping about your dick.
Old 06-23-2007, 10:43 PM

samjjones and all:

I was just taking a nap. I had a dream that I was I guess at samjjones's Myspace page where he had the Nicholson picture thing set up. I clicked on some of his friends (2p2'ers) and they all had comments about how great the Nicholson thing was. So I realized that samjjones was right earlier in the thread that everyone did indeed get it.
Old 06-24-2007, 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
doing a battle rap about how my dick is small in front of a girl I liked,

[/ QUOTE ]

He slept with a set of sisters and can do this. What a stud.
Old 06-24-2007, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
doing a battle rap about how my dick is small in front of a girl I liked,

[/ QUOTE ]

He slept with a set of sisters and can do this. What a stud.

[/ QUOTE ]

OP should write a rap about this tool sitting at home with a pen and paper while thinking of OP's dick and how he tried to catch glimpses of it in the gym sower or at the bathroom stalls of bars, etc. That would be sweet to have on hand to counter if that kid busts out with the small dick rap again. If you make a good one and get to bust out with it in front of a lot of people after he pulls the small dick [censored] that would be sweet [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]