Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2006, 02:24 PM

Default Re: I have a maniac table image!

[ QUOTE ]
Playa, he was just being sarcastic when he said move up.

Seems you both agree he shouldn't move tables and should adjust in what is now a profitable situation, specifically tightening up post flop without the goods.

[/ QUOTE ]

the only reason i said to leave the table because at that particular point in time his game was not ready for the image he was playing with. if OP knew how to handle that situation then there wouldnt be a post. but yes, i believe vulture and i agree that this situation is what most poker players dream about. the only problem is that the OP did not know what to do in that situation, and thus it was better for him to leave the table.

i live in princeton, which is inbetween exit 8a and 9. i have alot of friends from the colts neck area, nice area.
Old 03-28-2006, 02:27 PM

Default Re: I have a maniac table image!

[ QUOTE ]
I have no desire to continue this particular subthread beyond this post. Maybe I made a bad analogy. Its not really important and maybe I shouldnt have included it in my post. But I really think that telling him the mistake he made was staying at the table. Ive stated why. Like I said, maybe the poster was in a -EV situation, but I really dont think so. He might not have maximized his EV in this particular context, but I doubt the situation is suddenly
-EV. So please accept my apologies, I wasnt trying to be insulting.

[ QUOTE ]
im from NJ, i have thicker skin then you probably imagine.

[/ QUOTE ]

What exit? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I spent some time growing up in Colts Neck and Asbury Park.

[/ QUOTE ]

I apologize as well, i am a nit so excuse me. i accept your apology.

so you know that anyone from NJ is pegged as an A-hole? everytime i travel and tell anyone i am from NJ, i get the same response "so you're THAT [censored]"