Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2006, 05:52 PM

Default Re: A really great day

surf,

It's going to be tough for anyone to overtake me after my dump this morning.
Old 03-18-2006, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Blarg,

Banh mi. Crisp-crusted French rolls are split and warmed, then stuffed with shredded carrots, cilantro, jalapenos, sometimes cucumber or onion, sometimes a little spicy mayo spread, and pâté. Roast pork, steamed pork, BBQ chicken are among the standard options.

At the best place in SF, Saigon Sandwiches, my favorite deluxe roast pork/steamed pork w/ extra pâté combo is $2.50.

[/ QUOTE ]

These are tasty as [censored], Blarg; get on the train.
Old 03-18-2006, 06:00 PM

I call it "ghosting." The most impressive feat is when you sit down and realize that you don't have toilet paper, but still pull it off.
Old 03-18-2006, 06:00 PM

I hate counting calories. It's like I can't eat anything anymore.
Old 03-18-2006, 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Blarg,

Banh mi. Crisp-crusted French rolls are split and warmed, then stuffed with shredded carrots, cilantro, jalapenos, sometimes cucumber or onion, sometimes a little spicy mayo spread, and pâté. Roast pork, steamed pork, BBQ chicken are among the standard options.

At the best place in SF, Saigon Sandwiches, my favorite deluxe roast pork/steamed pork w/ extra pâté combo is $2.50.

[/ QUOTE ]

These are tasty as [censored], Blarg; get on the train.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds great. And $2.50 for that is pretty WOW. That's the price of a lame side dish at KFC.
Old 03-18-2006, 06:07 PM

I felt like I had a really good day yesterday:

I went to government at 8:00 and it seemed like it was over faster than usual. I then went home and crashed and skipped jazz band because I was too tired.

I woke up again at ~2 and spent a lot of time reading and thinking about The Stranger - probably 3 hours. In the middle of this I cooked 6 small skinless ( [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ) thighs of my signature chicken which I ate while reading. I felt incredibly relaxed the whole time.

I then decided to at least put in some hands playing poker even though I'm getting really bored of it and played some 30/60 stud8 where I won or lost a few bets. Then went to my regular game, 5/10 NLHE where I cleaned up like I have been the last couple days, and won like 3k in 600 hands or something and cashed out 7k so that by the end of the weekend I will have 20k in my bank account. This made me happy.

After that I was talking to this girl that is pretty interesting for a while. I really wanted to go take a walk but I live in the suburbs and there is nothing but concrete around. I wish there were a park nearby that wasn't part of a school or infested with toddlers.

At ~9 I happily declined an invitation to a hotel party. And at 10 went to a friends house where we just chilled out and relaxed. 10:30 a friend who was super baked and needed something to do called up so me and friend A went back to my house because I had to drop off my bike anyway, and met friend B there.

In the meantime this cute girl called me and asked if I wanted to go to another friend's house who has parties a lot. I said sure, pick me and B and C up and 10 minutes later she called and said we couldn't go because some funny [censored] happened at the party and they got kicked out. I was not bummed out at all. She asked if I wanted to go to the hotel party and I again declined.

In the meantime me and A and B were drinking some nasty vodka (smirnoff berry or something?) mixed with gatorade which turned out to be pretty good. Later the chick calls again and I invite her over and baked friend leaves but friend A is still chillin out. I am disappointed that I won't even try to get any because friend A is still over, but not angry about it. Hang out with the girl for a while and we are all just talking and laughing and listening to music and stuff and its very warm and friendly and I'm happy.

Went to sleep at ~4:00 and got a great night's rest.

I don't think very many people will find this all that interesting so tl;dr
Old 03-18-2006, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
surf,

It's going to be tough for anyone to overtake me after my dump this morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

good point

I'm 0/1 this weekend so far
Old 03-18-2006, 08:38 PM

My wife's having a girls' weekend in Napa, so it's been 100% daddy for my one year-old daughter. This is the first time I've gone completely solo for a whole weekend, and it's going great. I haven't had a particularly good BM, but she's had two, so we're on track as far as that goes. So, yes, it's been a good day.

And it's a good thing my wife's away, because she's got an absolutely RAGING case of the clap. So I'm dodging that bullet, at least.
Old 03-18-2006, 08:43 PM

All,

It was such a beautiful sunny day, I decided to take the convertible and drive to Napa. Met a group of nice hot women from LA who are having a girls' weekend away from their families. These women really like to party, it has been a crazy time already. Taking a little break to recharge right now before heading back to their room!
Old 03-18-2006, 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

It was such a beautiful sunny day, I decided to take the convertible and drive to Napa. Met a group of nice hot women from LA who are having a girls' weekend away from their families. These women really like to party, it has been a crazy time already. Taking a little break to recharge right now before heading back to their room!

[/ QUOTE ]

ok...wtf???