Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Is this a dickish move?
Yup 5 7.94%
No, fucking awesome! 18 28.57%
Yes, but fine as it was just a donkament 11 17.46%
LOL, Donk n Goes 29 46.03%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-16-2007, 10:31 PM

Default Re: The Shield Ep 6.7

Is Shane angling to have the Armenians kill Vic? That seemed to be the logical move for him. I'm super f'ing worried that Shane will get busted for some stupid crap and will bring Vic down with him. What I more likely think is going to happen is that some badass gang leader will take advantage of Shane trying to play corrupt-cop (ala Antwan) and finally just flat out kill Shane, or chase him out.

Shane showed he's got a few brains in him, but not much. And yeah, Mara is a stupid bitch. I had a little bit of hope for her last episode, but with Corinne she was so freakin obvious and so ridiculous with her thinly veiled threats that you have to hate her whiny selfish ass.

Julian is awesome. My favorite moment is when Julian is running after the Mexican gang leader and yells "Police" while in hot pursuit ... like the guy didn't know already. Such a classic Julian move, solid stuff.

Aceveda is a douche deluxe. I still don't know about the new guy. Ronnie is showing his bones. I want to see more of Danny. And Dutch had an awesome pull with the "let's stuff 35% of his money away quick", which gotta give credit to Claudette for backing him up on it.

Much love to The Shield.
Old 05-16-2007, 11:09 PM

I enjoyed the part where Claudette had to support Vic's plan to get 3 of the 6 shooters. It was interesting to see her put in a spot where she had to compromise what she believed was the right move with what she thought would do the most good.

Kind of emphasizes the whole point that Vic is somebody who has just kept making bigger and bigger compromises between the law and what he thinks does more good.
Old 05-17-2007, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I enjoyed the part where Claudette had to support Vic's plan to get 3 of the 6 shooters. It was interesting to see her put in a spot where she had to compromise what she believed was the right move with what she thought would do the most good.

Kind of emphasizes the whole point that Vic is somebody who has just kept making bigger and bigger compromises between the law and what he thinks does more good.

[/ QUOTE ]
Excellent point especially since Claudette has been vocal about not compromising.
Old 05-17-2007, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wait, when did Hernan get killed? I don't remember that in the episode.

[/ QUOTE ]

They just couldn't get in contact with him. They haven't really shown one way or another what's going on with him.