[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

hand 2 i don't like leading this flop usually.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

so you check strength and bet weakness? thats backwards and retarded. I'd nearly always c-bet AK on this flop. Also hand1, i'd v-bet the river

[/ QUOTE ]

yep that's what i said. i only bet when i am weak and always check when i am strong. what's wrong with that?

[/ QUOTE ]

screen name and site pls

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll only tell you if you agree to play me HU for a significant amount of money

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. no. i don't play against women

[/ QUOTE ]

wow that's a pretty crappy copout especially after you make a horrible criticism about advice i give merely because you're too small minded to understand it.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. what do you consider a significant amount of $?

and to quote a great movie, "whatever, who gives a [censored]. I win, you lose... again"
Old 04-24-2007, 12:10 AM

Default Re: Overbet by FTP pro

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

so you check strength and bet weakness? thats backwards and retarded. I'd nearly always c-bet AK on this flop. Also hand1, i'd v-bet the river

[/ QUOTE ]

yep that's what i said. i only bet when i am weak and always check when i am strong. what's wrong with that?

[/ QUOTE ]

screen name and site pls

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow that's a pretty crappy copout especially after you make a horrible criticism about advice i give merely because you're too small minded to understand it.

[/ QUOTE ]

and to quote a great movie, "whatever, who gives a [censored]. I win, you lose... again"

[/ QUOTE ]

10k sounds good...?
Old 04-24-2007, 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

screen name and site pls

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

10k sounds good...?

[/ QUOTE ]

firstly i admit you are probably better than me HU as I only have experience playing 6max, however after my exams I am gonna start practicing.

secondly, $10K is too much for me rite now.

sometime after the series however, I'd be up for it. I will PM you closer to the time so try not to go bust.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

sometime after the series however, I'd be up for it. I will PM you closer to the time so try not to go bust.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll play you for as little as 5k. we can do 3/6 hu until one of us wins 5k. let me know when/where you want to do this. i'm not going to "wait until after the series." if you talk shit, please be able to back it up.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll play you for as little as 5k. we can do 3/6 hu until one of us wins 5k. let me know when/where you want to do this. i'm not going to "wait until after the series." if you talk shit, please be able to back it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, i didn't talk [censored]. I said your advice was bad which I still stand by. however, with my financial situation, future plans, and current bankroll I couldn't play for those stakes.

and talking [censored] about you giving bad advice in a 6max hand and I generally see your posts and think your advice is bad in 6max games does not directly correlate to your HU skill level.

I will play you HU in future tho, not asking you to "wait". just anticipate that you are gonna get [censored] in a few months which is prob something you haven't experienced in a while
Old 04-24-2007, 12:55 AM

Nextgenneo you are a giant puss. accept the challenge or stop making stupid excuses when you clearly dont want to lose 5k-10k
Old 04-24-2007, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nextgenneo you are a giant puss. accept the challenge or stop making stupid excuses when you clearly dont want to lose 5k-10k

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a 30K bankroll, I am graduating in June and going to be in Vegas for a month. Right now I am on poker break til mid June because of final year projects and exams...

I anticipate spending $8K in vegas and then I am gonna be playing full time after, how could I possibly play HU for $5K+ with my current financial situation.

k tx
Old 04-24-2007, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a 30K bankroll, I am graduating in June and going to be in Vegas for a month. Right now I am on poker break til mid June because of final year projects and exams...

I anticipate spending $8K in vegas and then I am gonna be playing full time after, how could I possibly play HU for $5K+ with my current financial situation.

k tx

[/ QUOTE ]

blah blah blah im scared
Old 04-24-2007, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

k tx

[/ QUOTE ]

blah blah blah im scared

[/ QUOTE ]

LDO
Old 04-24-2007, 01:32 AM

for the record, out of everyone ive played HU, (and I have played an insane amount of HU...) Vanessa is the only person I think has an edge on me. She's really that good.

However, her advice here is mediocre at best, and without an explanation its probably best to just ignore.

I'd like to see the grudge match too, though.