Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2007, 07:41 PM

Default Re: New relationship...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
your avatar is a girl i talked to a shitton of times before she realized she can be supported by rich men and moved out of the campus.

[/ QUOTE ]

standard. she is hottt tho.

I told you those pics are like a year old, she isnt like super thick, but not that skinny either. she is into fashion, so it may look like she smokes/drinks/slutty but she really isn't, quite strange/rare these days which is a pretty good brag.

oh and she wants to learn poker now? legit right, she is coming over tonight, I don't know where I should start though..she seems really interested, I don't think she is just acting like she is, even though I read women bad most of the time.

about the ex, yes she was the super [censored], got fake [censored], 1 month later she was doing the mexico/party/drunk 4/7 days a week type thing. i dont care about her, if she calls i dont answer, yada yada, but yes on occasion I still think of her. memory variance ftl.

oh I thought of another beat, my buddies keep telling me that it is a golden opportunity though. see, my ex's sister is my best friends fiance. We hang out/chill all the time, and I know my ex hates it.anyways he's getting married in june, and yes she will be there, we are both in the wedding... whats my play?

i'll let you guys know how the training session goes..

[/ QUOTE ]

when she asks you how you've been pull out a roll of condoms and say "how do you think, ho?" then go [censored] the new gf on the ex's coat.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:34 PM

Default Re: New relationship...

woah.. new girl DEF needs to be coming to the wedding with you. Your freinds are right, this is def a good thing.