Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Health and Fitness
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2007, 02:31 PM

Default Re: Getting rid of manboobs

TxRedMan,

I'm saying that you can't target your "upper" chest. Your chest isn't even as differentiated as your triceps with multiple heads or your biceps with different insertion points for some of the muscles. Its simply two muscles and whether you do incline/decline/flat bench you will activate the whole chest to whatever degree the exercise does.

Scotty,

The prohormones may be why. I've taken 4-AD before and its typically one of the more anabolic and less androgenic prohormones, but some people are very sensitive to estrogen (Some % of males randomly develop gyno during puberty) so you need to be careful. Nipple soreness is usually the primary indicator.
Old 03-20-2007, 04:12 PM

I never had any nipple soreness, and as I mentioned before, I think I was in roughly the same proportions before and after taking those. I don't remember, it might have actually been 1-AD that I was taking - whichever one is commonly used in conjunction with M1T.
Old 03-20-2007, 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I never had any nipple soreness, and as I mentioned before, I think I was in roughly the same proportions before and after taking those. I don't remember, it might have actually been 1-AD that I was taking - whichever one is commonly used in conjunction with M1T.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think its 1AD which is a more androgenic stack. In that case its likely from puberty. Lose some fat mass and if that doesn't work... surgery.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:17 PM

Definately not 1-AD causing it, 1-AD is a-diol meaning no estrogenic conversion prior, but none post-conversion either because 1-test doesn't aromatize to estrogens.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:53 PM

Scotty,

You look like me before I lost some fat. I gain fat mostly in my chest and stomach, not so much everywhere else.

You are probably >20% bodyfat looking at your picture. Lose some fat to get rid of your manboobies.