Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2007, 12:23 PM

Default Re: wow wtf. 1/2

I dont think he would play 44 this way? Would he really call both streets then overbet push like this? I think he would raise the turn with a set. But I could be wrong. He is donkish though so he could play a set a number of ways. I think he probably has a Q like 60% of the time. 44 like 38% of the time. And some random 2 1% of the time and the other 1% is some retarded to bluff.

Edit- I probably call.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I actually thought 44 was the most likely hand, at the time

[/ QUOTE ]

Killian,

Yes, the most likely hand that beats us is 44. Is villain capable of playing his hand like this against our obvious overpair?

W/ his preflop numbers, it looks like he is also capable of limp calilng with A2s (i think we have to put that in the less likely category for obvious reasons).

So, there is really only ONE hand i am worried about here (yes he could have gone to donkey town with AA/A2/QQ, but its unlikely).

I think you have to call. Against a very strong opponent, the river play might be a little more tricky, but I can't fold an overboat (<--did i invent a term?) to someone like this at these stakes (which may be a leak of my own).

Also, you know you are going to get a bunch of one liners and just plain bad advice when you post on here. You need to download the newest patch from www.2p2BullShitFilter.com
Old 02-10-2007, 12:26 PM

I agree with cbboy. I think he raises the turn if he has 44, especially with so much money left in each of your stacks. cbboy, interesting percentage breakdown. You sure he doesn't have 44 37% of the time?
Old 02-10-2007, 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with cbboy. I think he raises the turn if he has 44, especially with so much money left in each of your stacks. cbboy, interesting percentage breakdown. You sure he doesn't have 44 37% of the time?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 02-10-2007, 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yes but i really doubt he shoves this river with a Q. If I had a 2/44 i would play it exactly like this

[/ QUOTE ]
uh yeah, but you have a lone Q way more often than a 2/44 and donks like this def. play a Q like this and are more likely to raise the turn with a 2/44. If this isn't a ridiculously easy call at FT, switch to party.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Yes but i really doubt he shoves this river with a Q. If I had a 2/44 i would play it exactly like this

[/ QUOTE ]
uh yeah, but you have a lone Q way more often than a 2/44 and donks like this def. play a Q like this and are more likely to raise the turn with a 2/44. If this isn't a ridiculously easy call at FT, switch to party.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to agree w/ Rabbit here. Looks like a donk, walks like a donk, probably plays like a donk. I see donks shoving with the Q in this spot ALL the time. I don't know if they are trying to shove people of a chop, going to super value town v. worse boat, or just go all in cuz they have a boat and going all in is fun.

i am pretty sure its the last one though.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I was giving a Q 60%. Then I gave 1% to a bluff and 1% to a 2. So it just came out like that. I swear that it wasn't random. lol. But it may be 37%, Im not sure. Possibly even 36%. lol.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:38 PM

Well I hate poker so much I'm going to enjoy watching the BITCH DIE

And thanks for the responses! Been very helpful.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if they are trying to shove people of a chop, going to super value town v. worse boat, or just go all in cuz they have a boat and going all in is fun.

[/ QUOTE ]
or to make better boats fold [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2007, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if they are trying to shove people of a chop, going to super value town v. worse boat, or just go all in cuz they have a boat and going all in is fun.

[/ QUOTE ]
or to make better boats fold [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah...yeah but thats super expert donkey sexy time..i dint see that in the description of villain.