Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2007, 08:24 PM

Default Re: My nephews are Boston gangstas???

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here's a problem. Lets say some real gangbangers from there see their 'My Space' and then look them up to have them prove it. Then the problems will start. Get it ended now.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats the thing they showed me other kids from a project building near them and saying that had beef and this and that , i was like jesus, i was a lil concerned

[/ QUOTE ]

they better watch out. old colony has usually had a lot more crazy little [censored] than MEM (old harbour, whatever). of course this is when i was a teen, things could have changed.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here's a problem. Lets say some real gangbangers from there see their 'My Space' and then look them up to have them prove it. Then the problems will start. Get it ended now.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats right , u know about mccormick, its no mattapan but its still can get u in trouble, hows vegas?

thats the thing they showed me other kids from a project building near them and saying that had beef and this and that , i was like jesus, i was a lil concerned

[/ QUOTE ]

they better watch out. old colony has usually had a lot more crazy little [censored] than MEM (old harbour, whatever). of course this is when i was a teen, things could have changed.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats right , u know about mccormick, its no mattapan but its still can get u in trouble, hows vegas?
Old 01-31-2007, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

vegas is great. no potholes and mad honeys. sadly, they dont seem to be diggin the extra fat i carry as a suit of armor.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

vegas is great. no potholes and mad honeys. sadly, they dont seem to be diggin the extra fat i carry as a suit of armor.

[/ QUOTE ]

they didnt seem to mind when i was out there for the wsop, u had all the girls [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2007, 08:48 PM

too much the wire, not enough lazytown
Old 01-31-2007, 08:54 PM

This thread needs pics with the faces blacked out or whatever.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Never fails to get a laugh.

Old 01-31-2007, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-31-2007, 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
aaaaaaaahahhahahhaha don't even get me started... that [censored] brings back some bad thread flashbacks.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:45 PM

If they are banging and slanging, then the parents should get involved. There is no doubt in my mind that a strong parental influence can put a halt to this.

If they aren't really banging then the parents still need to get involved before someone that is real gives them a rude awakening. They're going to end up throwing up a set or rocking colors at the wrong place and be in a world of hurt.

For any of those saying that these kids are too young to get involved in this kind of illicit activity; it is not uncommon when I visit my old neighborhood to see 10 year olds selling crack and being look-outs for others participating in nefarious activity.