Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2007, 01:08 PM

Default Re: Date tonight (blind variety) need help

After I got divorced, "I just got out of a bad divorce" was the best pickup line ever. Girls were lining up to ease my pain.

Steer the conversation toward sex and how your ex-wife didn't give it up enough, or do it how you like it, and how you're so not ready for another emotional rollercoaster relationship, but you are just so horny.

I pretty much guarantee this will get you laid. It worked for me beautifully.
Old 01-25-2007, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
6 to 1 this chick is 300+ lbs.

[/ QUOTE ]

How much do you want to bet?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, yeah seriously. I know it was supposed to be a joke response, but its so likely not the case (300+ pounds) its kinda dumb
Old 01-25-2007, 01:13 PM

I have a pretty good description of her via my buddies wife who arranged this. Long dark hair(to middle of back), 5'3", Size 2(whatever that means) and a nice rack(which is good news if its coming from another girl).
Old 01-25-2007, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So you do the ass out hug where you're trying not to get too close?

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha, I remember my first internet date, I gave the girl the ass out hug when we parted ways. I got back in my car, and as I was about to pull out, she was coming up to my car so I stopped. She said she thinks she left her car keys in my car, so I tore up the car looking for them. I didn't find them, so I looked more when I got home. I later found out that she really didn't forget her keys, and she pretended to because she wanted a goodbye kiss, (which she still didn't get that night cause I wimped out originally).

Okay, back to topic now...

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha, that story kicks ass

You eventually left her in the parking lot sans keys? Did she fake call someone to give her a ride? Say she had a spare?
Old 01-25-2007, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha, I remember my first internet date, I gave the girl the ass out hug when we parted ways. I got back in my car, and as I was about to pull out, she was coming up to my car so I stopped. She said she thinks she left her car keys in my car, so I tore up the car looking for them. I didn't find them, so I looked more when I got home. I later found out that she really didn't forget her keys, and she pretended to because she wanted a goodbye kiss, (which she still didn't get that night cause I wimped out originally).

[/ QUOTE ]

You eventually left her in the parking lot sans keys? Did she fake call someone to give her a ride? Say she had a spare?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well her house was open (she had house mates), and she said she had spare keys. I made sure of this first before leaving, and she said it was okay to go if I didn't find them.
Old 01-25-2007, 01:26 PM

She's pretty dumb for thinking that would be a oneway ticket to your face, though. "O you lost your keys? F THAT LETS DRY HUMP!"

LOL women.
Old 01-25-2007, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Well her house was open (she had house mates), and she said she had spare keys. I made sure of this first before leaving, and she said it was okay to go if I didn't find them.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh that makes sense. For whatever dumb reason I thought u guys met somewhere, so I had this mental image of you driving off and her standing next to her car, heh.
Old 01-25-2007, 01:31 PM

OP,

Are you in Phoenix? There are multiple Kona Grills here. If so, we can wire you for sound and Alobar and I can sit at a nearby table and coach you through what to say like Steve Martin did for the firefighter in "Roxanne".
Old 01-25-2007, 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh that makes sense. For whatever dumb reason I thought u guys met somewhere, so I had this mental image of you driving off and her standing next to her car, heh.

[/ QUOTE ]
your version's funnier, let's go with it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2007, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a pretty good description of her via my buddies wife who arranged this. Long dark hair(to middle of back), 5'3", Size 2(whatever that means) and a nice rack(which is good news if its coming from another girl).

[/ QUOTE ]

That's great news.... girls are usually very coy about a physcial description. If your buddies wife thinks this chic is cute... that's amazing news.

PS... I know this sounds metro... but since you haven't dated in a while do me a favor....

Shave closely, trim nose hairs, trim and file finger nails, pluck that frickin' uni-brow (min. two hours prior to date so your skins not red).

Wear nice shoes that aren't scuffed and a nice watch that isn't scratched.

Also, clean out your wallet... a sloppy wallet over-flowing with business cards and receipts makes you look like a slob. Be sure to bring cash to cover any bill just in case this is the One-time-in-a-million you get your credit card declined for some ridiculous reason.

I've found that these few things go a LOOOONNNNGGGGG way towards keeping a girl interested. Also increases the chance of 1st or 2nd date lovin' by 67.2576%