Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 03:27 AM

Default Re: William who\'s next on your list? Moneylenders and Jews?

[ QUOTE ]

*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-23-2007, 03:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just out of interest...does anyone really believe he would have paid out?

[/ QUOTE ]

ya rly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, everybody must be drunk tonight or we are sadly having a precise insight of the average IQ of a ZOO poster. How sad!

The question has never been if Stox would pay or not. Of course I firmly believe that he would.
The question is that he is offering a Win-Win deal for himself . It is plain daylight robbery to offer an insurance for something that will never happen. It's like trying to sell miracle diet pills to desperate fat people, cure-all medicin or other crap like that.

If it had been a new poster nobody knows, notifying the moderator would have been enough, but BECAUSE it is a well known and respected (until now) poster, he should have never ever offered such a bad deal to his fellow posters (who looked up to him, again until today).

I can't believe somebody can be that retarded not to undestand what the problem was in this whole story.

Will he pay? MWAHAHAHAHA, really shows how dumb some people can be...
Old 01-23-2007, 03:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you hyperventilating again now that (once again) I have shown you how little you understand?

Once a fool......
Old 01-23-2007, 03:32 AM

Just wanted to point out that people were asking for insurance for days before Stox offered it so I don't see what the big deal is.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just wanted to point out that people were asking for insurance for days before Stox offered it so I don't see what the big deal is.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no need for insurance (at least not fro the money that is in Neteller).

C'mon, how ridicolous can one be. People are just panicking as usual and in a few days everybody will realize that the money is safe.
But for a respected poster to try to take advantage of the situation it is unforgivable.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you hyperventilating again now that (once again) I have shown you how little you understand?

Once a fool......

[/ QUOTE ]

William - I have no axe to grind in any direction on this - but it is really necessary to be offensive to everyone who has the temerity to disagree with you? It hardly adds weight to your assertions and beliefs. It reminds me of the pointless hostility I see in the table chat and has just as little purpose here.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no need for insurance (at least not fro the money that is in Neteller).

C'mon, how ridicolous can one be. People are just panicking as usual and in a few days everybody will realize that the money is safe.
But for a respected poster to try to take advantage of the situation it is unforgivable.

[/ QUOTE ]

If there is no need to worry, why don't you buy up everyone's neteller money at 100% less market interest for 4 weeks time it takes to get it out?
Old 01-23-2007, 03:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Once a fool......

[/ QUOTE ]

William - I have no axe to grind in any direction on this - but it is really necessary to be offensive to everyone who has the temerity to disagree with you? It hardly adds weight to your assertions and beliefs. It reminds me of the pointless hostility I see in the table chat and has just as little purpose here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry dude but the guy with the ugly cat is an hypocrit and a coward. And in top of that he usually doesn't know what he is talking about.

And now, I am done with this thread. If people believe that what Stox posted is ok, and want to deal with him it must be their problem.
After all, the fish is allowed to donate it's money anyway it wants. Just sad to see how low the moral level is among poker players. But then again, as if I didn't allready know....
Old 01-23-2007, 03:53 AM

If there is no need to worry, why don't you buy up everyone's neteller money at 100% less market interest for 4 weeks time it takes to get it out?

Gotmilk, in your own interest, you should shut up. You are making a fool of yourself in front of everybody. Soon people will think you and MicroBob are the same person. Talk about a bunch of unintelligent remarks.... LOL. Pathetic.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Once a fool......

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not just insulting me because I disagreed with him here.
He's insulted me on a few other occasions before and seems to have some issue with me personally.
Mentioning that I have no balls and stuff like that.

I didn't ignore him then because I thought it was still worth reading some of his insights. Whether or not I agreed with him I thought his perspective was worth listening to even if I didn't want to directly discuss things with him anymore.

But I've decided that even that isn't really worth it. His rudeness is just irritating so I'd rather do without it.

I do find it odd that he is accusing me of hyper-ventilating (I got to read what he said when you quoted him) when he is clearly pretty excited about 'how unforgiveable' Stox's actions are in all this.

He thinks his view is right. That's fine.
I agree that neteller is going to pay and that taking Stox's insurance is a sucker-play.
Just disagree that Stox actually offering it is such an unforgiveable offense. No biggie.

I agree that his tone does not lend credit to his argument.
Closed Thread