Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2007, 10:37 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 1/3

lower limit hu tables like nl50 hu
Old 01-03-2007, 10:40 PM

Browsing tournaments in Fullt Tilt is a nightmare. Please add tournament names (The Ferguson, $### Guaranteed, etc) to the TITLES in the tournament tab, instead of just the tournament ID.
The way it is now, you have to click every single tournament there to see what it actually is.

But that's my only complaint.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:44 PM

Is it possible to get 4 Man Heads-Up PL Omaha Sit N Go's?

Right now there are only 4 Man NL HU's SNG's
Old 01-03-2007, 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Doug,

You should have FTP seriously reconsider the following Iron Man criteria:

"If, for some reason, you fail to qualify for any of our Ironman Freerolls in a particular month, your status will be reset and you will begin earning medals at Month 1 levels when you re-qualify."

The whole purpose of the ironman is to reward your long term players who play day in and day out.

However, if I play for an entire year and take a single 1 week vacation, I am completely back to square one [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

That is absurd.

Dropping back one level seems a lot more reasonable.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can achieve Bronze, Silver or Gold status in 20 days, so taking a one week vacation would be fine. You only need 15 days to achieve Bronze or Silver Status (100 pts/day, 200 pts/day respectively) so you could go for a two week vacation and still make one of the Ironman levels. As long as you make even Bronze you keep your Ironman monthly bonus thingie.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:14 PM

also i would love to see a 20-23" flat-screen hdtv
Old 01-03-2007, 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also i would love to see a 20-23" flat-screen hdtv

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed 20-27" HDTV LCD
Old 01-03-2007, 11:33 PM

I would really like to see 'turbo' added as an option in the SNG filter, seems like it should be super easy to do that and it would help a lot.

Add the model number and other identifying info to the electronics in the store, again seems simple enough so we know what we are getting.

I think the above are good ideas and would like to see them addressed, the following however is obviously of lesser importance: I think it may help the action in the SNGs if you rounded off the payouts, especially the 1st place payout in the turbos. For example, payouts for the 55+5s are 247.50/148.50/99 I think Joe Public would rather play in a tournament where he could win $250 than $247.50. Afterall economics has proven people are more willing to pay $19.99 for a widget than $20..I think this is the same concept in reverse.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:40 PM

2. "There are no good tournies."

- I haven't heard that complaint before, actually! Is there a specific tournament and time you'd like to see? You say we have a "crappy structure," but I'm not sure how you're judging that. I'm quite fond of our tournament structures, so you'll have to explain yourself a little better before I can just say "Oops we'll fix that right away!"

The big turnoff in ft tournaments is a lack of a 10/20 blind level. Since you use a 10 minute blind structure (which I have no problem with, works well in midgame). Combining that with high blinds early that go up fast creates situations where pots are a bigger percentage of your stack than they should be 30 minutes to an hour through the tournament because if you have a lack of good starting hands or 1 or 2 flops that don't go your way, you are forced to ride your preflop hands too much and involuntarily putting yourself into marginal situations. A gentle early blind system might give you much more chance to go after chips early without as much randomness.

that said, if you had to axe another blind level, i'd think it would be the 120/240 level or the 40/80 level because they aren't nearly as important as a 10/20 level (at least in my opinion) and they seem awkward
Old 01-03-2007, 11:51 PM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

imho this guys posts get less and less informative and more full of "i don't know, we're going to do that eventually" every week
Old 01-03-2007, 11:55 PM

Complaint:

On Stars, when sitting out you are removed from the table after missing a 3rd BB.

On FTP, you are removed after X minutes or some time limit which is annoying because you can return and be waiting for the BB and be automatically removed from the table. With Stars method, this isn't a problem. Can we get this changed from a time to missing 3 big blinds which seems to be a good sit out limit?