Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2006, 08:29 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 12/30

[ QUOTE ]
7. "unrestricting the number of HU tables at various limits would be GREAT as they can get full at peak times."

- I'm pretty sure we added enough tables at each level now. Let me know if you're still seeing problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are still only 14 tables maximum of .5/1 - 2/4 NL HU, 5 of 3/6nl HU, and whatever of other limits so it appears as if nothing has changed.
Old 12-30-2006, 08:36 PM

FTDoug,

I am going to respond to each of your points in sequence. I really appreciate your presence here.

1) Not of a lot of answer here. BUT, I believe the issue is being dealt with (or at least I hope so). Personallyspeaking, my wife also plays omline poker and I would hate to see her NOT be able to play at FT when I am logged in. HOWEVER, I would NOT want to play with her at the same table (she might beat me and I would NEVER hear the end of it).

2) I really do not think the Ironman is a "silly" promotion. I do however think that other options may be appreciated by other people. I do appreciate the "efforts" in population (nudge, nudge, wink, wink).

3) There has to be some middle ground that be found on this. If I signed up through an affifiate early on that does not give rakeback, then I/he has a choice .. either do not play/do not give rakeback. I BOTH are the result, then FT loses. I believe that if a FT client does NOT have an account set up with a rakeback affiliate, then he/she should be allowed to switch (ONE TIME ONLY - IF the existing affilate does not offer rakeback) to an affiliate that pays rakeback. (I have Rakeback, so I really don't worry toooo much at this time).

4) This is cumbersome, especially for us 8-tablers. Thanks for you attention

5) Ooooh, and make everything 100 FPPs. Just kiddin, additional things would be nice.

6) Min AND Max rebuy option would be GREAT. Screww the whiners that insist on MAX buyins.

7) I don't play them.

8) Resizeable, Reschmizeble. Life is tough, live with it (At LEAST 4 TABLES fit on a 1600x1200 screen)

9) OK

10) Chopping would be nice, IF I ever get the opportunity. (LOL)

11) [ QUOTE ]
- Next Thursday. (How many levels is that? Enjoy!)

[/ QUOTE ] You are a FUNNY guy. The CORRECT answer is ........ When you read about it in 5 threads on the first page of the Internet Bonus Forum at 2+2.

12) Hmmmmm, T$, I like that idea. (Maybe some kind of accumulation thing that can be used at regular tourny from the Ironman thingy.)

13) A Buddy List would be sweet.

14) Whatever .....
Old 12-30-2006, 08:39 PM

FTPDoug,

Who is Skywalker1709?
Old 12-30-2006, 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lower stake hu tables like hu nl50?

[/ QUOTE ]holla
Old 12-30-2006, 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
11. "When's the next deposit bonus? It was reported here that word from FT CS was that you guys were doing one every 8 weeks. True/false?"

- Next Thursday. (How many levels is that? Enjoy!)

[/ QUOTE ]

so awesome in at least 3 ways
Old 12-30-2006, 09:33 PM

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your post. I've enjoyed playing on FTP but I have two gripes, one serious, one relatively minor.

First, the minor one -- can you explain why your rake for $1 sit-and-gos is so high? You charge 25% rake; Stars charges 20%; UB charges 10%. I appreciate the no-rake $1 multis, but I would prefer to just pay 10% across the board.

My more serious question has to do with the way your software deals with connection problems. A number of times, I've lost my connection momentarily while playing on FTP, UB, and/or Stars (Comcast sucks!). The three sites take about the same time to reconnect, but whereas UB and Stars auto-activate my timebank, FTP seems to just fold my hand. Any plans to change that? I understand iffy connections are not your problem, and I'm not asking for extra time....just a timebank that kicks in by itself.
Old 12-30-2006, 09:45 PM

I've skimmed through some of the other FTP Answers thread but never saw an answer. Are you guys working on a draw interface for adding 2-7 TD or even Badugi?
Old 12-30-2006, 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I want to be able to open the lobby and jump right into a few 6-max games at my preferred limit. This is made a lot less convenient by having no way to hide the 9-max games, no way to hide the games without empty seats, and no way to limit the lobby display to just one particular limit.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, a filter to display only full or only 6max tables would be great.
Old 12-30-2006, 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For reference, previous answers thread:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...Number=8512921

- Both of these issues are important to us and are being actively worked on. I can say that the same IP blocking will probably be the first thing you see in this area, but it's far from the last word on the matter. This is definitely not my area of expertise, so I can't really go into detail effectively.

3. "Why does Full Tilt prefer to turn players away than consider switching them to a rakeback account?"

- I think others have mostly answered this and questions like this, but it has to do with the way the affiliate system works. Full Tilt has nothing to do with rakeback, we only deal with affiliates. If a player signed up through an affiliate that doesn't offer rakeback, we can't move a player to another affiliate that does.

That being said, we do understand that some players just won't play without rakeback, and we're definitely thinking of possible solutions. It's not going to be a quick fix, so unfortunately when we say that nothing can be done right now, we aren't just saying that because we love to lose business.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for responding on this issue. I understand FT's position on switching affiliates. Glad you guys are discussing a possible solution.

There are alot of people like me who signed up via PSO way back when and just want to receive rakeback through them now that they offer it.
Old 12-30-2006, 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One can be a part of the Ironman promo for 1000 FTPs a month.

[/ QUOTE ]

How?

You need to earn 200 points * 25 days.

This is 5000 points.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone know where Doug got the 1,000 figure from?