Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2006, 12:51 AM

Default Re: Why Duritos Hurt to Chew?

[ QUOTE ]
I think there just might be some kind of correlation between the problem you pose in this thread and your innate tendency to enunciate "durrrrr".

[/ QUOTE ]
Whoa, you sure told me off. Wtg.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't have a problem with Doritos. Cap'n Crunch is a different story, they tear me to pieces. It's worth it though because I only eat them a couple times a year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah cap'n crunch is really bad for this. I don't have this problem with dorritos but does anyone else have a tendency to swallow dorritos that haven't been completely chewed, causing them to scrape their way down your esophagus? I chew my food pretty well but dorritos always seem to do this to me.
Old 12-06-2006, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah cap'n crunch is really bad for this. I don't have this problem with dorritos but does anyone else have a tendency to swallow dorritos that haven't been completely chewed, causing them to scrape their way down your esophagus? I chew my food pretty well but dorritos always seem to do this to me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Eek sounds painful, they can be a hard chip sometimes, but still worth the inherent risks =)
Old 12-06-2006, 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You don't have to put the whole thing in at once. Better yet, try placing it horizontally into your mouth, not vertically.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I suppose I could chew in smaller increments. Maybe they melt in your mouth, and I don't place them in my mouth vertically, but in my opinion they are some of the hardest tasting chips on the market.

[/ QUOTE ]

How the hell can you operate a computer yet are stymied by the problem of a tortilla chip covered in cheese dust? You put them in horizontally such that your first bite breaks it in half. This is also how you each almost everything else that is crispy, so this is an extremely important technique to master.

Between this and your racism, you're damn lucky they let you post here.
Old 12-06-2006, 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You don't have to put the whole thing in at once. Better yet, try placing it horizontally into your mouth, not vertically.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I suppose I could chew in smaller increments. Maybe they melt in your mouth, and I don't place them in my mouth vertically, but in my opinion they are some of the hardest tasting chips on the market.

[/ QUOTE ]

How the hell can you operate a computer yet are stymied by the problem of a tortilla chip covered in cheese dust? You put them in horizontally such that your first bite breaks it in half. This is also how you each almost everything else that is crispy, so this is an extremely important technique to master.

Between this and your racism, you're damn lucky they let you post here.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think he'd be lucky if he can dress himself without help.
Old 12-06-2006, 02:27 AM

HOW ARE YOU TOO STUPID TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO EAT?????