Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Higher EV
raise with ATs in BB 2 28.57%
raise with AJs UTG (average table) 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-07-2006, 01:50 AM

Default Re: Post a spy / secret agent technique..

I remember reading somewhere about a way to set up a mine for tanks, using beer cans. Basically, stick a bunch of full beer cans under a big piece of concrete, or whatever, and put your mine down there.

That way, a kid won't set it off running down the road, but a tank (which is heavy as hell) will cause the cans to burst/compress and activate the mine.

~D
Old 08-07-2006, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I remember reading somewhere about a way to set up a mine for tanks, using beer cans. Basically, stick a bunch of full beer cans under a big piece of concrete, or whatever, and put your mine down there.

That way, a kid won't set it off running down the road, but a tank (which is heavy as hell) will cause the cans to burst/compress and activate the mine.

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think they're worrying about kids. They're probably just looking to hit the highest value target, the tank, without having the dumb infantry that walk around them setting it off prematurely.
Old 08-07-2006, 01:55 AM

Sprinkle broken glass on the top of the walls surrounding your complex! Guards/dogs will hear the intruder crunching the glass as they attempt to gain entry.
Old 08-07-2006, 02:18 AM

Another good technique I like to do is this:

Incase you are worried about an intruder or counter-agent breaking into your HQ via the basement, just 1) cover the first few steps on your basement ladder with tar. This will effectively remove the intruders shoes and socks. Then on a step middleways up place an upward pointing nail. The intruder will step right on the nail and become one with a world of pain.
Old 08-07-2006, 02:19 AM

Take your battery out of your cell phone at liek all times unless your using it. The CIA operatives in Italy, where they grabbed that guy to take to another country to get tortured, didnt and is how like the Italians or whoever know exactly what went odwn.
Old 08-07-2006, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Another good technique I like to do is this:

Incase you are worried about an intruder or counter-agent breaking into your HQ via the basement, just 1) cover the first few steps on your basement ladder with tar. This will effectively remove the intruders shoes and socks. Then on a step middleways up place an upward pointing nail. The intruder will step right on the nail and become one with a world of pain.

[/ QUOTE ]

nomination for best usage of a home alone scene in a thread
Old 08-07-2006, 02:32 AM

Also.. if you're imprisoned by the enemy and have to get a message back to HQ - use lemon juice as ink, and a match or something to write with. This is a crude invisible ink, and by heating it over a candle, you can see what was written.
Old 08-07-2006, 02:33 AM

[image]http://www.movieactors.com/characters/freezes2/HomeAlone2.jpeg[/image]

edit : I don't know why this isn't working. I suck.
Old 08-07-2006, 02:41 AM

There was a show that followed a group of people that wanted to live the life of a secret agent - 'Spy'. It was very intense actually. Their HQ was in a disused tube station (not Mornington Crescent [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]).

They were captured and interrogated in the middle of the night, had assignments such as gaining entry to some place of business and locating some hidden item on the premises (also told they would not be helped out if the police were called on them).

Anyone else see it?
Old 08-07-2006, 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Also.. if you're imprisoned by the enemy and have to get a message back to HQ - use lemon juice as ink, and a match or something to write with. This is a crude invisible ink, and by heating it over a candle, you can see what was written.

[/ QUOTE ]

i can just see the guys at gitmo

"excuse me sir, may i have some lemon juice? it is for a prayer ritual, and perhaps could i have a spare match? Thank you kindly, praise allah."